New workout video

Advertisement
I didn’t watch the video but I feel like I should say something negative about form, or training for speed instead of strength just because...
Don't leave out: why bother working out if ***** sucks? Corch Mullet can squat the guy carrying Donaldson. Etc.
I swear none of those cats that pull that **** can prove they've been to more than 3 games in their life or have donated to Hurricane Club.....

More video of the very very scrong @Dr.L.ThugU getting the swole on

08A8C121-16EB-4781-A07E-3F6E770422CB.gif

Advertisement
Exactly man, I never understood these offseason workout videos, its like they try and want people to believe we the only college that got weights. What year did "Da U" documentary come out, before 2001 or long after! How about we accomplish some **** before showing this, looks foolish when go 6 & 7, or stay mediocre. Reminds me of this moron with his binder to nowhere and pillars to post non-sense:

We have seen this episode before, hopefully its not a rewind!

If you watch the video closely, you can see Swasey standing on the parking garage stairs with binoculars and a megaphone calling out drills.

Advertisement
If you watch the video closely, you can see Swasey standing on the parking garage stairs with binoculars and a megaphone calling out drills.

Im never gone bash coach swasey, under his lead, injuries were low and the older Canes turned nfl guys vouched for em, so im good with em, swasey knew he was working for a moron, so he did whatever those clowns were asking for the most part!

Stop being soft and do this **** in the heat where you’ll actually play!
Where do you reside? by the way. I, sometimes have to rehydrate when smokin my kill of the day. I really like smoked wild hog. The meat is out of this world. It can be very hot while smokin. Any suggestions :mad: that's what I thought.

Last edited:
Don't leave out: why bother working out if ***** sucks? Corch Mullet can squat the guy carrying Donaldson. Etc.
I swear none of those cats that pull that **** can prove they've been to more than 3 games in their life or have donated to Hurricane Club.....
Or ever seen the inside of a gym

Advertisement
Being an ex powerlifter, I can vouch that hard lifting that I did in the past, my knees, shoulders and every inch hurts like there is no tomorrow. I went to pain killers and almost ruined my life. It's ****. nothing to ***** AROUND. I've been there and did it all.

Last edited:
Where do you reside? by the way. I, sometimes have to rehydrate when smokin my kill of the day. I really like smoked wild hog. The meat is out of this world. It can be very hot while smokin. Any suggestions :mad: that's what I thought.

Huh?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back