New workout video

Here is @stevehick and Merv working out.
1581683359531.jpeg

Advertisement
Nothing necessarily to do with these specific workouts, but walking lunges will take the man out of you.

Once you get to the third leg, and assuming you’re doing them with the proper form, sweat uncontrollably dripping off, legs starting to spasmodically quiver, I feel like I’d give away state nuclear secrets not to have to do those last ten or twelve lunges.
Enjoying watching other dudes work out, you may find You like to take a man in you.

I hate the canes media. These dudes give us 30 seconds of our program. We have zero insight of our program. Dont know why they do not show more? **** we went 6-7, guess all your secret footage is not helping.

Advertisement
Hey tough guys, if you’re not interested then why click on the thread? It says right in the title what it is, yet we still got 20 posters in here going through their too cool to care routine as if any of us actually give a ****.
i guess it would be better off if our kids didn't do anything.

Advertisement
Hey tough guys, if you’re not interested then why click on the thread? It says right in the title what it is, yet we still got 20 posters in here going through their too cool to care routine as if any of us actually give a ****.

It’s interesting that watching men workout brings you so much pleasure. And listen, I’m not saying there is anything wrong with that, either.

Advertisement
Some real Beta ******* posting on this thread. I get it though, some of you have to **** on the program no matter what
Sh*ts annoying, i hate the “I’m tired of Offseason videos crowd” but still find time our their day to continue to watch and b*tch about it. It’s the offseason wtf are they supposed to be doing? Season ain’t played for another 7 months. Mfs be annoying as **** and be getting mad at anything

Advertisement
link in the OP wasn't working for me, but here's a YouTube link in case anyone else was having the same issue I was.

The truth shall set you free.....

Advertisement
Back