New workout vid

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Friends there's nothing like football, even the last game when the coach says some of you will never put pads on again , remember this game FOR EVER and have fun.

The posts being share here lately are a Blessing , God I love it even getting my butt kick ,I'd do it again tomorrow.

I can see why in the baseball movie in the corn fields the player from the past asks........IS THIS HEAVEN ????

GOCANES

Kid looks like a middle linebacker. I wonder what bolden will look like with his 6'3" frame. Can't wait to see how our o lineman develop with Feeley. Excited to even imagine our big guys not getting bullied at the LOS anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im just mad that theres a 90% chance we loose Gurvan this year cause of targeting. He gave no ***** about life in high school and I dont think thats changed. Theres a play in high school were he committed murder and just scooped up the ball without caring if the kid was ok. Will never forget it and now with that size someone might actually die.
IF HE DIES, HE DIES!

Friends there's nothing like football, even the last game when the coach says some of you will never put pads on again , remember this game FOR EVER and have fun.

The posts being share here lately are a Blessing , God I love it even getting my butt kick ,I'd do it again tomorrow.

I can see why in the baseball movie in the corn fields the player from the past asks........IS THIS HEAVEN ????

GOCANES
“It’s Iowa.”

“Could’ve sworn I was in heaven.”

Advertisement
Back