New Work Today Pete?

2.png

Advertisement
Pete,

Sony...what are our chances of getting him to take an official here? and any update on the possibility of his brother enrolling at Georgia or a local school like FIU?

and are we still recruiting Flowers?

Not Pete, but flowers doesn't want to play anything but qb. We want him at WR/S. So there's an impasse that won't be broken. Nice fit for him at USF...could see him redshirting then taking over after white is gone.

Sonys brother is not going to enroll at UGA. I expect him to stay local. Don't get your hopes up for Sony he still wants to go to UGA. Minimal chance of him flipping.

any chance he comes on an official?

thanks HG

go to uga where u are 8-4 every year and your fans show up and are proud or go to miami where you improve to 9-3 for first time in years and your fans dont show up and want to fire every coach. lol

Last edited:
go to uga where u are 8-4 every year and your fans show up and are proud or go to miami where you improve to 9-3 for for time in years and your fans dont show up and want to fire every coach. lol

The football board these last few weeks has been a real eye opener. But it's a vocal minority I think.

go to uga where u are 8-4 every year and your fans show up and are proud or go to miami where you improve to 9-3 for first time in years and your fans dont show up and want to fire every coach. lol

We have an idiotic fan base.... the worst in college football.

Advertisement
a bunch of guys who think they could be college head coaches. kind that call talk radio and say "what i would do is"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back