New Week

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
All right, everyone, it’s time to gear up for UNC.

We’ve had a week of non-stop bytching and moaning, which I understand based on our performance, but it’s now time to pull up our diapers and stop behaving like a bunch of beta fvcks.

Enough of the, “we’re going to get blown out,” or “we don’t stand a chance” nonsense. Contrary to what many of you think, we can beat UNC. It’s going to require a mix of schematic/personnel adjustments, and that our team shows up with some energy. It’s all possible, and anyone local needs to get their *** to the stadium to support our boys.

I don’t know about all of you, but I’m sick and tired of UNC having our number. 3 straight ******* years of heartbreak — it ends this Saturday.

The past is the past and it cannot be changed. Put the MTSU game in the rear view and let’s get pumped for this game. Both the players and the fans have countless reasons to be motivated. We can change our season’s trajectory this Saturday, but the team needs us. Put the negativity aside until you have a reason to dish it out again.

All of our conference goals are still achievable and I want to beat this team so ******* bad, and I know you all are with me.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope they get it together and pull off the win, I always do. Having said that, what we as fans do has no bearing on the outcome. The better coached team will win the game.
Okay, granted.

But let me ask you this:

1) Does the negativity on social media help or hurt the team?

2) Does an empty stadium against a divisional rival help or hurt the team?

Advertisement
All right, everyone, it’s time to gear up for UNC.

We’ve had a week of non-stop bytching and moaning, which I understand based on our performance, but it’s now time to pull up our diapers and stop behaving like a bunch of beta fvcks.

Enough of the, “we’re going to get blown out,” or “we don’t stand a chance” nonsense. Contrary to what many of you think, we can beat UNC. It’s going to require a mix of schematic/personnel adjustments, and that our team shows up with some energy. It’s all possible, and anyone local needs to get their *** to the stadium to support our boys.

I don’t know about all of you, but I’m sick and tired of UNC having our number. 3 straight ******* years of heartbreak — it ends this Saturday.

The past is the past and it cannot be changed. Put the MTSU game in the rear view and let’s get pumped for this game. Both the players and the fans have countless reasons to be motivated. We can change our season’s trajectory this Saturday, but the team needs us. Put the negativity aside until you have a reason to dish it out again.

All of our conference goals are still achievable and I want to beat this team so ******* bad, and I know you all are with me.

Go Canes!
A week?

Go On Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back