NEW VIDEO: 2015 Hype | Rise

I think I'm going to get season tickets just so I can blast "We Ballin' Boys" while tailgating for 6 hours before stumbling into the stadium midway through the 2nd quarter and then behave like a belligerent w-gger for the next hour before falling asleep in my seat while my w-gger friends, w-gger gf and w-gger son all pretend like nothing is wrong and throw up the U whenever they get shown on the video boards.

Advertisement

[MENTION=1866]Canefreak2001[/MENTION]: You're my guy. I've watched every clip you've ever created. This one, however, just made me mad. Looking at these highlights, there's no way in the world we should've went 6-7 on the year. We had talent every year Golden has been here, yet he's complained about it, even calling it out. I'm convinced that if any coach not named Golden had this same team, they would've won a minimum of 10 games last year. Thanks for the video for the memories, but wow did that just enrage me again.

That ******* fsu game still ****es me off. I honestly think we would have won out if we played the second half of that game like the 1st half. Mother****!

Advertisement
Advertisement
There was a time when the schedule was announced, I would look at the teams we were facing and say - the ONLY game that might be close is FSU

11-1 at least............Every year.

**** we've fallen off so far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back