NEW VIDEO: 2015 Hype | Rise

Advertisement
A hype video for a 6-7 team? Was it 10 seconds long? OP must be better than Spielberg. I'm going to hire him to do a hype video for my wife's abortion. She'll bounce into that clinic instead of moping and crying.

Advertisement
I know everyone is fed up with golden but as a die hard canes fan myself I am always hyped for the season you never know with college football Go CANES baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get it... you guys hate Al Golden.. is it not possible to address a single thread without reminding everyone?

Advertisement
The canes are such a **** storm I don't even care about a canes freak video. Sad times.

Deon Bush is a straight baller. If he has a full healthy season he goes late first early second round

I love the videos but there is not a lot of redeeming qualities any more. God bless you but I have had my fill of hype videos. As a fan it is wake me when this team wins. Everything else doesn't matter any longer.

Advertisement
Awesome video! Well done, sir. You wouldn't believe we were 6-7 after watching that.

Advertisement
I love the video. I'm going to play it on the new LED screen I installed on the front of my R2D2 costume at the tailgates and get a bunch of free drinks and pastelito from my canesfam. Beep. Beep.

Advertisement
Back