New Vid, Welcome Home JW20

Appreciate the luv, fam.

Man, it’s been a long time I’ve been this optimistic, and it sure as **** didn’t start this way. I’m hoping we have this season, and even though I’m hella hard on Manny, I certainly hope he’s the right guy, b/c we as fans can’t continue this trend of 3-4 yr coaches, and they are out. We need stability in the worst way. We need to seize and flex this momentum, bro. I can’t continue to go to sleep to YouTube Videos of our past and be forever stuck in nostalgia. (True Story).

All love bro. We all right there hoping this momentum is palatable, true cane shít. When we are rolling, there’s an unmatched confidence and influence this program has on all of us.

Advertisement
It's undeniable.....Manny is killing it recruiting wise so far.

Gotta give credit where credit is due.

But we must remember...getting commits is only half the battle in recruiting....Getting them signed is how we're judged and what really counts.

Having good players is crucial....but we've always had better players than the vast majority of our opponents.

We all applaud Manny's recruiting efforts...now let's improve our player development , game prep and coaching skills.

The stage is set, the audience is seated, the curtain will soon go up....now the question for Manny is ...Can you dance on the big stage?

Last edited:

OK Manny you got me believing now lets ride, and congrats to James Williams and his fam for being loyal to the hometown team with the greatest legacy in all of college sports.

DWin...we all love ya...

Might I suggest Tylenol PM for your recruiting based insomnia...

hahahahahaha

keep bringing it!

PS...with that silky smooth beard cut, you need to be on the cover of Jet!

Last edited:

OK Manny you got me believing now lets ride, and congrats to James Williams and his fam for being loyal to the hometown team with the greatest legacy in all of college sports.

Been a fan since the '60s. Love how you keep it real with our program. Enjoyed your post!

Been a fan since the '60s. Love how you keep it real with our program. Enjoyed your post!
appreciate it man, even if its bad I always try tbh about it and sometimes other fans think that im not a fan by doing that but as u all know this program is the goat to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back