New Vid, Welcome Home JW20

Advertisement
Advertisement
The world is immediately a better place with a positive DW in it.
Im in bruh Im in this is what I asked for and I got it, maybe I was wrong and this dude is doing an Urban Meyer type ****. Im a believer in recruiting elite classes first, I can deal with losing seasons in a young HCs tenure as long as there is hope for the future. This type of recruiting in unheard of around these parts this is a very good sign

Im in bruh Im in this is what I asked for and I got it, maybe I was wrong and this dude is doing an Urban Meyer type ****. Im a believer in recruiting elite classes first, I can deal with losing seasons in a young HCs tenure as long as there is hope for the future. This type of recruiting in unheard of around these parts this is a very good sign

Bruh; like I said....I’m hoping he’s more Dabo than Shannon.

The close of 2020 class was impressive; but this 2021 class is becoming elite, and u know I don’t use this word

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Appreciate the luv, fam.

Man, it’s been a long time I’ve been this optimistic, and it sure as **** didn’t start this way. I’m hoping we have this season, and even though I’m hella hard on Manny, I certainly hope he’s the right guy, b/c we as fans can’t continue this trend of 3-4 yr coaches, and they are out. We need stability in the worst way. We need to seize and flex this momentum, bro. I can’t continue to go to sleep to YouTube Videos of our past and be forever stuck in nostalgia. (True Story).

Advertisement
Back