New Vid bruhz

Advertisement
Tyreke looks terrible. Elijah runs routes better than a lot of NFL WRs. Marshall looks explosive as all ****. Blades can hold his own.

Advertisement
Take E Moore. If we gotta take 5, so be it...

Edit: fucq man, all AJ Green's would be great, but Antonio Brown is the best right now. Run clean routes, get open, catch the **** ball, and do something with it. I don't give a fucq if you're a smurf, long as you cross that plane. Don't be height supremist...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tyreke looks terrible. Elijah runs routes better than a lot of NFL WRs.

Hes a nightmare one on one....hes just like Jeff Thomas very similar

Would say he's similar in his smooth route running, but from what I've seen he doesn't have the same level of speed and quickness as Thomas. He could easily prove me wrong if he gets faster.

To me, he's a take if we miss out on Terrace Marshall. No rush to add that fourth WR

Tyreke looks terrible. Elijah runs routes better than a lot of NFL WRs.

Hes a nightmare one on one....hes just like Jeff Thomas very similar

Would say he's similar in his smooth route running, but from what I've seen he doesn't have the same level of speed and quickness as Thomas. He could easily prove me wrong if he gets faster.

To me, he's a take if we miss out on Terrace Marshall. No rush to add that fourth WR

things change close to signing day so we will see.....I thought that last wr spot was for X but things change so maybe Thornton is priority 1 rt now it looks like.

Moore and Abdullah should both be wearing orange and green. I'll take an elite route runner over a athletic project at WR any day. You take a athletic freak with speed at linebacker. This is the U right?

Moore and Abdullah should both be wearing orange and green. I'll take an elite route runner over a athletic project at WR any day. You take a athletic freak with speed at linebacker. This is the U right?

I like Abdullah I know Liberty is high on that kid.........dont know how he is not going to wear orange and green especially if we took Wilder last cycle

Advertisement
Good stuff, but the audio was really low. I don't know if you had proper modulation.

I dont have a mic my mic i have is on the oculus rift head set so i try to havw it as close as i can cause i aint trying to wear that **** while doing a video

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back