New Vid 17 class breakdown Steed

Advertisement
Great work bro!

Steed is one of my favorite players from the 2017 Class, he's a legit playmaker & once he fully recovers I think he'll be a great WLB.

Once Pinckney goes to the draft, he'll be a great replacement for him at that spot... The Spence comparison is spot on.

Great work bro!

Steed is one of my favorite players from the 2017 Class, he's a legit playmaker & once he fully recovers I think he'll be a great WLB.

Once Pinckney goes to the draft, he'll be a great replacement for him at that spot... The Spence comparison is spot on.

Unless we got better guys coming in storm 16................steed got killah instincts but his speed worries a little. I think he can get by on the instincts alone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great work bro!

Unless we got better guys coming in storm 16................steed got killah instincts but his speed worries a little. I think he can get by on the instincts alone

IMG_2460.jpg

This was during the summer at a UNC camp.

Don't be too worried. As long as he gets back to 100% his speed won't be a problem. You have to remember those highlights you critiqued were with a torn ACL. The game that you mentioned in your video that he made a lot of plays in was the only game he played without the injury. That was the first game of the season. He tore it the next week in practice and played with a brace for the rest of the season. If you compare his sophomore film to his senior film you will see the difference in speed when he is 100%, granted that he was 20 pounds lighter his sophomore year though.

Advertisement
Really hope Steed doesn't rush his recovery. He's obviously a tough kid the way he played with a torn ACL. However, it would be better to make sure the ACL is fully-recovered, even if that means RSing his Freshman year.

I swear.. I hit play on this video and was listening to it in the background for a minute. Took a quick look, saw one play and knew instantly you were comparing him to Spence.

Advertisement
Cane[]_[]DigIt;2875322 said:
I swear.. I hit play on this video and was listening to it in the background for a minute. Took a quick look, saw one play and knew instantly you were comparing him to Spence.

Wish Spence never got hurt man

People seem to feel sorry for Spence but he has DEFINITELY out kicked the coverage when it comes to his career. He has nothing to be ashamed of. He lasted longer in the NFL then 99% of the people would have predicted when he came out of MNW. He definitely beat the **** out of life and destiny when it came to that battle.

Now concerning Sheed, I definitely hope he doesnt rush back. We dont need him this year. We will DEFINITELY need him in 2018. This year is more of a luxury due to him being able to help on Special teams. A 2nd unit of Owens-MSmith-Gordinier should be able to hold the fort down. Kid has the bright future ahead of him in this scheme. Dont ruin it before it even gets off the ground.

People seem to feel sorry for Spence but he has DEFINITELY out kicked the coverage when it comes to his career. He has nothing to be ashamed of. He lasted longer in the NFL then 99% of the people would have predicted when he came out of MNW. He definitely beat the **** out of life and destiny when it came to that battle.

Now concerning Sheed, I definitely hope he doesnt rush back. We dont need him this year. We will DEFINITELY need him in 2018. This year is more of a luxury due to him being able to help on Special teams. A 2nd unit of Owens-MSmith-Gordinier should be able to hold the fort down. Kid has the bright future ahead of him in this scheme. Dont ruin it before it even gets off the ground.

Agree on the Spence stuff but don't agree with those backups. I'm not comfortable with any of them....again this is my opinion n its a huge drop off of speed and talent its alarming to me that people think those guys can come in and we won't suffer.(not saying u mean that). Just by the posts around the board it seems like most r OK n forgetting that these dudes r not good.....I want to see if wilder n Jennings get burn but doubt it because they coming in late. I would be hella worried if one of the lbs go down

Advertisement
Back