New Vid 17 class breakdown Steed

[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]...I didnt think MSmith was not servicable. He isnt a star and he should be thinking about his career once college ball is over as he doesnt have much of a career making it as a pro. But you can plug him in and he will play his part.

Owens.. I agree with you but god dammit man this kid had SO much potential as a Tr-Fr..I really want to believe he will rediscover some of that magic this year. Clearly McCloud will be the stud.

Gordiniar was slated to be the starter before he got hurt and last spring many said he looked really good. But coming off that injury who knows what will happen.

I thought Jennings was already enrolled?? You sure he isnt on campus yet?

Lets just pray this is a moot point and the BT 2.0 stay healthy and hold it down and the only time we will see those other guys is when they need a 1-2 play water break from time to time in between series.

Advertisement
[MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]...I didnt think MSmith was not servicable. He isnt a star and he should be thinking about his career once college ball is over as he doesnt have much of a career making it as a pro. But you can plug him in and he will play his part.

Owens.. I agree with you but god dammit man this kid had SO much potential as a Tr-Fr..I really want to believe he will rediscover some of that magic this year. Clearly McCloud will be the stud.

Gordiniar was slated to be the starter before he got hurt and last spring many said he looked really good. But coming off that injury who knows what will happen.

Lets just pray this is a moot point and the BT 2.0 stay healthy and hold it down and the only time we will see those other guys is when they need a 1-2 play water break from time to time in between series.

I think your right about Jennings I'm not 100% sure....all in all I agree with what u said in this post. The James Gord stuff was all what people were saying I agree but I always thought that was spring talk hyping a dude up, I don't think any reporter ever says yo he sucks lol. I mean I would for a reporter to be honest but they slurp everyone so who knows

I think your right about Jennings I'm not 100% sure....all in all I agree with what u said in this post. The James Gord stuff was all what people were saying I agree but I always thought that was spring talk hyping a dude up, I don't think any reporter ever says yo he sucks lol. I mean I would for a reporter to be honest but they slurp everyone so who knows

Jennings is on campus and practicing this spring.

Advertisement
Back