New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
Why would Miami even consider going back? Adidas gave the canes a far better deal. Nike didn’t match offer they had their chance. We’ll see what happens in 2027

The program was a dumpster fire then, does anyone blame Nike for not throwing the kitchen sink at Miami? Nike is the gold standard in college football, so we should be a Nike school. Simple

I think these look dope in the video. Hopefully the numbers look good under stadium lights.
Exactly.

I said the same thing about the Nike uniforms on that photo Nike publicized. They look badass on that photoshopped image but in person they looked totally different. Fans don’t understand the power of marketing and technology with images or videos. I need to see these under lights, not in the dark and the whole uniform. I don’t think they showcased that.

B373B2F3-94C6-4AA1-95D7-E31540DDF545.jpeg
0915D9D3-27B7-432E-9773-F013B0D702CE.jpeg

They’re growing on me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the kids like them, I don’t care what they look like.

If we’re being honest, as long as the “U” on the breast plate doesn’t get deformed and stretch out to look like a “V” then it’s a HUGE success!!

The program was a dumpster fire then, does anyone blame Nike for not throwing the kitchen sink at Miami? Nike is the gold standard in college football, so we should be a Nike school. Simple
lol there are plenty of dumpster fire programs nike threw money or effort at. they get a lot of visibility with miami as a team in their portfolio whether we suck or not. either way, whoever gives us the next best deal im good w

lol there are plenty of dumpster fire programs nike threw money or effort at. they get a lot of visibility with miami as a team in their portfolio whether we suck or not. either way, whoever gives us the next best deal im good w

Lululemon??

Advertisement
while were talking about ugly jerseys - here's my list

1660351491988.png
what the **** was nike thinking w the U on the knee and the bad helmet

1660351527253.png
these were cleanse its amazing they screwed it up w the above

1660351564234.png

burn these

1660351597073.png
same just bad

1660351656656.png
this entire set burn them. thank you richt for making the template the best we've had since 01

1660351691206.png
the smoke had potential. they needed a helmet it (which nike completely fumbled)

the white ones were nice hated the orange ones and green was meh

1660351768158.png
LOL who designed this crap?

1660351788123.png
along w this

Advertisement
OP list I agree with for the most part but those white pro combats jacory was wearing and the bra straps were clean.

Either way Alonzo gave us a taste of what the uni’s will look like when we switch back to Nike with that deleted tweet.

for fan gear - I wish. dont hate. it'd be the best quality fan gear there is. the shorts with a U logo on it - down. we know they're capable bc Jimmy uses Lulu for his big face gear

Just want the ladies being our models. I forgot to tell u I hit up one last week & the amount of talent in there. Sheesh.

Advertisement
Back