New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
Smoke were unfinished. Still think the OG Miami nights vs VT in 2017 were the best alt’s since the hurricane flag golden domes in 05
The OG nights were dope because they were simple. These, they mixed OG style with modern theme (colors and how they are presented.) So I look at these and think, are we trying to go nostalgic or modern? To me, they just don't mix. I think they would've gotten away with orange primary than the green tho. And the numbers are just god awful in this colorway.

SIAP but what is our record in all black? I promise I dont care but my friend asked and I dont have an answer.

Do u know this or r u just saying?
im making an educated guess. the man who came here given complete control down to the little details is somehow gonna let an apparel brand make w.e. they want without his say? yeah doubt it. everything he does is for a purpose

Advertisement
Love that they are using the Miami vice font for the helmet! 🔥🔥🔥
SmartSelect_20220812-145908_Twitter.jpg

Best Miami Nights uniform to date. On a black jerz, green >>>>> orange since it ain’t Halloween. And this helmet is the best alternate we’ve ever had.

Advertisement
im making an educated guess. the man who came here given complete control down to the little details is somehow gonna let an apparel brand make w.e. they want without his say? yeah doubt it. everything he does is for a purpose

Bro, stop saying things as matter of fact. Also, I’m pretty sure it was reported that it was the coaches who chose the design combo during the 2014 season. Regardless, u gotta stop saying chit so matter of fact unless it is.

I'm a uni traditionalist, but I also get that it's part of the game. I don't hate these. Not any worse than the black unis from the past few years. Give me a grey facemask game in exchange for a game wearing these and I'm good.

Mario approved them. if Mario likes them, im good. I personally dont care for them lol but Mario signed off

I promise you it’s ok to not like/approve of everything MC does without being considered a troll. No one will bite your head off… I’m lyin’ you’ll get filleted for spewing such blaspheme but you can support him overall and not his fashion choices 😂

Advertisement
I love how u mofos love bringing up Golden’s combo. Nike didn’t put us in Orange Tops & Green Bottoms, Golden did.

But, let me remind u of what Nike put us in 2014

To be fair, Nike designed the uniforms to mix up the combos. Hence, no stripes on jersey going down to pants. Miami simply decided the combos.

To be fair, Nike designed the uniforms to mix up the combos. Hence, no stripes on jersey going down to pants. Miami simply decided the combos.

I’m sure; there were 48 different combo options, & 12 games. Lol. U do the math; there was absolutely no excuse for that FAMU combo.

Advertisement
Bro, stop saying things as matter of fact. Also, I’m pretty sure it was reported that it was the coaches who chose the design combo during the 2014 season. Regardless, u gotta stop saying chit so matter of fact unless it is.
I read that it was the players that decided the combos on game day. saw it on here.

I'm a uni traditionalist, but I also get that it's part of the game. I don't hate these. Not any worse than the black unis from the past few years. Give me a grey facemask game in exchange for a game wearing these and I'm good.
they're for the kids mostly. not for us. also new uniS sell more than old ones

Advertisement
Back