New Unis !! (We hope)

33F746E6-5C28-42A8-8429-B8FBA7166D0A.jpeg

johnny knoxville love GIF by Action Point

Advertisement
Advertisement
You may hate them but I guarantee you they'll play well to other football fans and on camera.

But more importantly, if people watching or people at the game see the uniforms and it reinforces the team's connection with that Miami lifestyle it's a win. When the school is connected with the city it's always good for the program.

Everyone is constantly saying “wish we would go back to Nike” but forget this is what Nike gave us in final year... View attachment 203961View attachment 203962
The second look is exactly what I was talking about with “looks like a different department designed each piece independently”.

Nike‘s helmets were freaking abominations. Oversized U and colors that don’t come close to ours.

Advertisement
Everyone is constantly saying “wish we would go back to Nike” but forget this is what Nike gave us in final year... View attachment 203961View attachment 203962

Hol up a minute playa....the smoke were the best alternative concept we had in a while. Bad execution on the helmet, but it was different yet clean.

These look like you gotta put 25 cents in every 15 minutes to continue the call.

Advertisement
I love how u mofos love bringing up Golden’s combo. Nike didn’t put us in Orange Tops & Green Bottoms, Golden did.

But, let me remind u of what Nike put us in 2014

actually the players picked the combo. the jerseys itself were not good and idc about the player reaction lol

These uniforms r absolutely chit on tissue. Neon lights that glow in the dark? How old r we?!

I don’t wanna hear chit from anyone who said “but Nike touched our lids.” These mofos literally gave us neon orange & neon green, yo. Lol. Gawlee.
Mario approved them. if Mario likes them, im good. I personally dont care for them lol but Mario signed off

Lets see them under regular lighting instead of dawn/dusk on a boat with a video lamp.

They're a perfect evolution of the 1st and 2nd black uniforms.

The gray trim is subtle and stylish.

The blowing palm tree is a nice touch. Reminiscent of the old pro combat uniforms.

Matching gloves.

In case some of you have forgotten, the name of the team is the Miami Hurricanes. Hurricanes blow wind very fast and there are a lot Palm Trees in Miami.

Neon lights are also a signature Miami "thing."

Some of y'all are so old and out of touch. Probably hated the Y2K uniforms when they came out.

Advertisement
I dont like most alternates for Miami. I love these and i think they will be the talk of the college football world whatever weekend we choose to wear them.

Hol up a minute playa....the smoke were the best alternative concept we had in a while. Bad execution on the helmet, but it was different yet clean.

These look like you gotta put 25 cents in every 15 minutes to continue the call.
Smoke were unfinished. Still think the OG Miami nights vs VT in 2017 were the best alt’s since the hurricane flag golden domes in 05

Advertisement
Back