New unis update

Advertisement
The **** is hitting the fan!

Get the AD implants on the message bordz stat and start deflecting and talking about new unis and the stadium downtown!!!

Advertisement
I'm super excited about the new outfits too, OP. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

I remember a few years ago a team was wearing white pants, and when they got really sweaty, they became sheer and you could pretty much see through them. I wonder if we'll have a similar feature with our outfits this season.

We will regress on the field with new Adidas unis. When does it stop???

****, can we "regress" any more?! We've been in a steady regression for about 12 years.

Hahaha, you think 6-7 is bad? Son, Goldens' incompetence is just warming up. Left unchecked, he'll have us rushing the field after beating the mighty FAMU rattlers

I'm super excited about the new outfits too, OP. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

I remember a few years ago a team was wearing white pants, and when they got really sweaty, they became sheer and you could pretty much see through them. I wonder if we'll have a similar feature with our outfits this season.

I remember the onion skins. I remember them well.

Salty.

kareem-brown-instagram-new-uniforms-white-crop.jpg

Advertisement
too bad we didn't 'finalize' Golden's termination papers. Uniforms won't prevent us from getting bent over by Pitt and UVa in embarrassing fashion.

I'm just glad the OP actually had some new information. Was totally expecting another one of these misleading thread titles you people have become so famous for.

Salty.

Those were my favorite pants. I'm a big science nerd, and I used to like pausing the action when there were particularly revealing shots and analyzing the taut muscles and identifying them by name. Me and the guys used to do shots of Creme de Cocoa every time I could pause the DVR exactly on a nice butt frame.

Advertisement

Salty.

Those were my favorite pants. I'm a big science nerd, and I used to like pausing the action when there were particularly revealing shots and analyzing the taut muscles and identifying them by name. Me and the guys used to do shots of Creme de Cocoa every time I could pause the DVR exactly on a nice butt frame.

Julian-Edelmans-Wet-Pants.jpg

Did Flake mention when the sewn "Smoke" jerseys will be available for purchase? I'm on pins and needles. We back!

Your post doesn't sound like the post of a heterosexual.

Advertisement
I thought mods were suppose to start closing threads that get off topic. Gawt **** every fu<king post in every thread is the same golden and blake bull$hit bashing. We get it u dumb mfs. move on. season is about to start, go enjoy your miserable lives and stay off the board if your just gonna bring the same weak **** everyday.

I thought mods were suppose to start closing threads that get off topic. Gawt **** every fu<king post in every thread is the same golden and blake bull$hit bashing. We get it u dumb mfs. move on. season is about to start, go enjoy your miserable lives and stay off the board if your just gonna bring the same weak **** everyday.

Agreed. These dumb motherfvckers are ruining every thread.

In case you missed me saying this in other posts, let me just add that I am a devout heterosexual.

I'll add this caveat. This board has a hair-trigger when it comes to issues of sexuality. Since when is a guy assumed to be homosexual just because he talks about enjoying watching other men galavant around in see-through pants? Jeesh.

In case you missed me saying this in other posts, let me just add that I am a devout heterosexual.

I'll add this caveat. This board has a hair-trigger when it comes to issues of sexuality. Since when is a guy assumed to be homosexual just because he talks about enjoying watching other men galavant around in see-through pants? Jeesh.

Thank you for clarifying that for me. Based on that disclaimer, it's obvious that you are heterosexual.

Advertisement
Back