New Uniforms Leak And Boy Do They Suck

Pants above knees and shoulders showing is all that matters. If Adidas made our jerseys like that we will win every game.

Agreed. The more skin and muscle we can see the better. I want those pants as high as possible. I wish they could play in booty shorts.

Advertisement
[/QUOTE]

I've conducted numerous heterosexual studies of male genitalia. [/QUOTE]

Explains a lot

I hope the pants are sheer.

I know. I'm dying to see at least a good outline of the players' genitalia. Genitalia can tell you a lot about the team's fortunes.

All this anticipation of the team's outfits has me in a tizzy. These guys at Adidas really know how to build suspense.

Golden and dorito probably requested that. Gotta honor paterno and dusky somehow

Advertisement
These were unveiled at ASU recently... What does the board think of these shoes, if they were Orange and Green???

ASUadds.jpg

Advertisement
“We’re not going to compete with our dumbest competitor,” Under Armour Chief Executive Kevin Plank said in an interview on Bloomberg Television, referring to Adidas AG’s push for more athletic sponsorships to shore up its flagging U.S. business.

I hate these alternate uniforms and junk. I just wish we stuck with the ones we had in 2001 and then added an Orange like the 80s. as an alternate. And no we don't need multi colored helmets. Just our white ones with the U. USC doesn't do stupid jerseys. Alabama doesn't do stupid jerseys. And we don't need them either. That's just my opinion. I understand if you disagree and you are entitled to your opinion.

Advertisement
Common reactions to Miami's previous uniform unveiling included: who cares? Doesn't matter. Just win. Don't care what they wear as long as they win.

Reactions to this: :hair-fire:

Pants above knees and shoulders showing is all that matters. If Adidas made our jerseys like that we will win every game.

Agreed. The more skin and muscle we can see the better. I want those pants as high as possible. I wish they could play in booty shorts.

Can Adidas design uniforms for UM similar to the ones the players wear in the Lingerie Football League?

Advertisement
We need jerseys and helmets with the skittles colors, that would create an instant national following.*

* that was not me it was my id talking, my superego denies.

These were unveiled at ASU recently... What does the board think of these shoes, if they were Orange and Green???

View attachment 30812

Those look like baseball cleats.

If they're football cleats: i just threw up a little bit.

They are baseball cleats. I have a friend from summer ball in Colorado that plays there.

He said Adidas has been hooking them up really good though compared to Nike and same for the football team. A rep is there all the time getting sizes and asking for opinions and making sure they are getting whatever they want. Although the gear hasn't all came in yet they are aware of what they are getting. He said no one is complaining and actually are in favor of adidas

Last edited:

Can Adidas design uniforms for UM similar to the ones the players wear in the Lingerie Football League?

Excellent idea. I just sent that suggestion to Adidas for an alternate outfit. How great would it be to see our guys out there in thongs?! I used to love those half shirts because I'd get to see some abs. All this long tucked in nonsense is way too prudish for my tastes.

Advertisement
Back