New Uniforms Leak And Boy Do They Suck

Advertisement
Advertisement
PICS CANT SEE S H I T

Here you go! image.jpg

and everyone wonders whats wrong with this program--fanooks like the OP only care about what we wear.

Advertisement
The helmets from the picture slightly resemble these. I am hoping the whole thing is a bad media misdirection tactic.

CHoqI41VEAA5z0W.jpg

I hope the pants are sheer.

I know. I'm dying to see at least a good outline of the players' genitalia. Genitalia can tell you a lot about the team's fortunes.

All this anticipation of the team's outfits has me in a tizzy. These guys at Adidas really know how to build suspense.

Advertisement
I hope the pants are sheer.

I know. I'm dying to see at least a good outline of the players' genitalia. Genitalia can tell you a lot about the team's fortunes.

All this anticipation of the team's outfits has me in a tizzy. These guys at Adidas really know how to build suspense.

In what way, Champ?

I've conducted numerous heterosexual studies of male genitalia. For instance, a sad droopy penile apparatus signifies that the team is in dire straits.

I've found that the ***** often resembles the players' moods. A firm, strong, full ***** portends good fortune for the team. That's why I'm excited to examine our team's genitalia.

Advertisement
Pants above knees and shoulders showing is all that matters. If Adidas made our jerseys like that we will win every game.

Advertisement
Back