New Uniforms Leak And Boy Do They Suck

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435881101.133724.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435881116.504338.jpg Practice Jersey's

Advertisement
They could dress us in pink for all I care as long as we're winning. Until Golden is gone though, I suggest the U be turned upside down art least.

Advertisement
When is the official release of them so we can actually talk smack about it?

Adidas has informed UM it is planning a high-profile event in Miami Beach (is there any other kind?). The party, which is expected to include former Hurricanes players and big-name entertainment, is planned for July 18 at Fontainebleau.

Are these the new Adidas Miami Hurricanes uniforms for 2015? Almost | Canes Watch

According that blog, the all green option with orange lettering and "U" on the thigh (upper left in the image) will not be used this year. Also of note, one blackout game with a black helmet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When is the official release of them so we can actually talk smack about it?

Adidas has informed UM it is planning a high-profile event in Miami Beach (is there any other kind?). The party, which is expected to include former Hurricanes players and big-name entertainment, is planned for July 18 at Fontainebleau.

Are these the new Adidas Miami Hurricanes uniforms for 2015? Almost | Canes Watch

According that blog, the all green option with orange lettering and "U" on the thigh (upper left in the image) will not be used this year. Also of note, one blackout game with a black helmet.

So 2 weeks we will see if they are truly this ugly

Could care less. It's really about what the kids like. They gotta play in it. I just wanna win. Even the ugliest uniforms look better when they're winning.

Could care less. It's really about what the kids like. They gotta play in it. I just wanna win. Even the ugliest uniforms look better when they're winning.

Kids like Nike. Not clown *** adidas, Michigan just left Adidas, and signed on with Nike for a very long time. Adidas might as well be fila or puma.

Advertisement
You have no clue what you are talking about.

I coach kids, and they rock Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour.

Anyone else who coaches kids will tell you the same.

In basketball, it's different ... But in football, kids are cool with any of the Big 3.

Kids like Nike. Not clown *** adidas, Michigan just left Adidas, and signed on with Nike for a very long time. Adidas might as well be fila or puma.

Kids really like winning, win some **** games and they will come

I don't know about that. I see kids rocking all kinds of brands these days. I think they're more fascinated with color combos and designs than the brand itself.

Advertisement
Michigan leaving adidas might make Miami that much more of a priority for adidas. If we could just win games they would be on their hands and knees to get us whatever we want..

^^^ That's what I am thinking as well. With Michigan gone, Adidas needs us to be good that much more and I believe we become their "crown jewel" now.

Advertisement
Back