New Uniforms Confirmed by McMurphy

Advertisement
I know everyone is all up in arms over these new unis, but I have to be honest fellas. Nothing in Orange and Green looks ugly to me.

Advertisement
Uniform is fine, but I really dislike those cleats. Cleats should only ever be black, white, or team colors. That being said, if we blow out l$u, those cleats are going to start to look real nice.
The majority of the team will have tape/spat so I’m thinking the color will be less of an issue.

Im sorry i love those last nike jump off with the original helmet. Them shyts fuego....they got voted best uniforms that year in college football and rightfully so. Its all a matter of what u like.
Love the miami number font nike had as well

Proving once again that many CIS'ers must have something to complain about. Even when great news becomes public a segment of whiners and moaners will weigh in with...yeah, but...

And as usual, it just takes one complainer to come up with some asinine subject to whine about and then the whole herd stampedes to try and top the others.

I agree the uniforms do not look good...they look great!

Making this all the more absurd is most of the self-anointed fashion gurus would wear white socks and brown lace up Florsheim Shoes with a black tuxedo and think they were puttin' on the Ritz.

Advertisement
They are the parley teal/green/blue whatever color. All of their stuff with Adidas is in the blue range due to the oceans I believe.

Advertisement
the reason they are teal and not green is because every other parley shoe that adidas has come out with has teal in it. They arent going to change the entire marketing scheme for us lol

all the *****ing about the uni's will go away when we are winning.When we win the first game I hope they wear them on the road til we lose...fck the uniforms give me wins..

Last edited:
Some close ups here:

university-of-miami-adidas-parley-football-uniforms-05-2.jpg
university-of-miami-adidas-parley-football-uniforms-04.jpg
university-of-miami-adidas-parley-football-uniforms-03.jpg
university-of-miami-adidas-parley-football-uniforms-02.jpg
university-of-miami-adidas-parley-football-uniforms-06.jpg
university-of-miami-adidas-parley-football-uniforms-09.jpg
university-of-miami-adidas-parley-football-uniforms-08.jpg
university-of-miami-adidas-parley-football-uniforms-10.jpg
university-of-miami-adidas-parley-football-uniforms-11.jpg

Advertisement
"Environmentally conscious football jerseys"

Can these mother ****ers just stop trying to inject their BS into every aspect of a heterosexual man's life?

Advertisement
Back