New Uniforms Confirmed by McMurphy

Advertisement
My only problem with these is that they altered the green. Our green is darker than the one on these sleeves, which looks like a cross between ours & the aqua on the cleats. Any green or orange on our unis should match what's on the helmet.

Last edited:
We got 20 threads started about the new unis and im going to poRst that I like em in every one. HARD 💪😤

Last edited:
Uniforms look almost exactly the same to my non-*****-eye self.

Here’s what you “guys” whining and bltching about this look like (to us normal male heterosexuals):

View attachment 62745

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I don’t think they’re horrible but they don’t have the same Wow factor as the blacks from last year. But I think the big take away here and what we need to harp on is the fact that Adidas is promoting us as their flag ship school. That stuff creates a lot of hype, a lot of media attention. Cool commercial. And the innovation of the recycled marine plastics. Being in Miami, and personally being in the boating community, cleaning up our oceans is a big thing and only becoming more popular. So this is a really cool thing for the program to be a part of.

Advertisement
I don't see the issue/I don't care enough to be upset.
They look fine to me and it's a cool idea behind them to give us some extra press. Nothing wrong with that.
I think CIS just needs the season to start so ya'll can start complaining about actual football rather than uniforms lmao.

I don’t think they’re horrible but they don’t have the same Wow factor as the blacks from last year. But I think the big take away here and what we need to harp on is the fact that Adidas is promoting us as their flag ship school. That stuff creates a lot of hype, a lot of media attention. Cool commercial. And the innovation of the recycled marine plastics. Being in Miami, and personally being in the boating community, cleaning up our oceans is a big thing and only becoming more popular. So this is a really cool thing for the program to be a part of.

They'll be auctioned off with proceeds going to Miami's School of Marine Science

Advertisement
They'll be auctioned off with proceeds going to Miami's School of Marine Science
Even better. The marine science program got some really cool publicity this year too with shark week. A lot of cool research going on at RASMAS.

Advertisement
This is what makes it worthwhile to me...good stuff.

I like them overall. The stitching on the bigger numbers doesn't look so bad...but on the numbers up on the sleeve cap...the stitching looks like factory rejects, like the sewing machine was on a lopsided table or something...just an odd swirling pattern that makes no sense. BUT the aqua green color of the Parley stitching doesn't look as bad as I thought it would next to our green.

Overall, for a one-off uniform, I'm good with them. Basically, it's our normal uniforms for this year (which look GREAT) with different sleeve caps (not bad), the Parley stitching (hit and miss), and the Parley cleats (which look great anyway). Still much better than the last few years of what Nike had us trotting out there.

Guysm, can't you see

We're using these ultra recycled jerseys so we're able to slip and slide past their oline with our easy-rip tear-away threads

El Jefe finally figured out a way to circumvent the lack of holding calls against our dline. Pure genius on Manolo's part

This thread just makes me want to go out and pollute. The bay is too far of a drive.

Lake Jackson better watch itself.

What's really funny here are the "I'm too manly to care about what they wear" posts. This is much more akin to appreciating a new paint job on your favorite car than being undecided about what color shirt to wear out. Nothing wrong with wanting them to look good out there for the country & recruits to see.

Advertisement
Back