New UF coach already talking down Treon to qb recruits

Looks like a possible racist to me. He already has two strikes being horsetoothed and greasy. He should fit right in up there.

proxy.php

He is not a racist!:

images

Advertisement
did he say something other than what i read yesterday about him saying treon was 5'10" ?

he looks like a man thats not familiar with the recruiting landscape in south Florida, you cant burn bridges down here and you cant think just because you walk in a kid home with a gators cap on kids are gonna want to play for you, and losing T-ROB wont help hes gonna have to win some big games for kids to warm up to him, if hes smart he would be looking to hire micheal borow.

Let's call a spade a spade for once on this board.

I have never seen a recruit get the benefit of the doubt more than this one. For Miami-Dade recruits, it's either: Why didn't we recruit him or if we land one, it's our player development sucks

Advertisement
Advertisement
he looks like a man thats not familiar with the recruiting landscape in south Florida, you cant burn bridges down here and you cant think just because you walk in a kid home with a gators cap on kids are gonna want to play for you, and losing T-ROB wont help hes gonna have to win some big games for kids to warm up to him, if hes smart he would be looking to hire micheal borow.

Barrow wont go to UF... he will go to NFL before anything....he would come back to Miami though

Lol atleast golden was honest to him ... Harris is a jag, people were mad we didnt get him, the guy is a joke of a qb

honest to him? we offered him at qb three weeks before NSD and pushed hard for him

He was offered as an athlete long before that though, iirc. I thought the reports were that we wanted him all along, but were pretty upfront with him that his future wasn't at qb here. The late offer at qb was just a last ditch effort since it apparently took the staph that long to realize the kid was **** bent on being a qb in college.

Advertisement
did he say something other than what i read yesterday about him saying treon was 5'10" ?

No. But the tone that was suggested by the person reporting it was that McElwein made it out to be that 5'10 was just not something he was interested in working with.

Lol atleast golden was honest to him ... Harris is a jag, people were mad we didnt get him, the guy is a joke of a qb

honest to him? we offered him at qb three weeks before NSD and pushed hard for him

He was offered as an athlete long before that though, iirc. I thought the reports were that we wanted him all along, but were pretty upfront with him that his future wasn't at qb here. The late offer at qb was just a last ditch effort since it apparently took the staph that long to realize the kid was **** bent on being a qb in college.

+1

No. But the tone that was suggested by the person reporting it was that McElwein made it out to be that 5'10 was just not something he was interested in working with.

How tall is his dog? Thought he said he could win with his dog at QB? I would like to see him prove it but to me it looks like he's already just blowing smoke and might be about as successful as Golden.

Advertisement
They dumped Brisset and kids keep going there. Money talks bullshhhb walk a thousand miles.

Would be very surprised if he doesn't start next year, very surprised. Now whether he finishes is another thing but he'll start.

Advertisement
Back