New UF coach already talking down Treon to qb recruits

Advertisement
Lol atleast golden was honest to him ... Harris is a jag, people were mad we didnt get him, the guy is a joke of a qb

Lol atleast golden was honest to him ... Harris is a jag, people were mad we didnt get him, the guy is a joke of a qb

Kid was a true freshman in a joke of a scheme. You already know what a ****** scheme can do to a team...

Advertisement
Looks like a possible racist to me. He already has two strikes being horsetoothed and greasy. He should fit right in up there.

mcelwain-introduction.jpg

Advertisement
Looks like a possible racist to me. He already has two strikes being horsetoothed and greasy. He should fit right in up there.

mcelwain-introduction.jpg

he's "racist" about Treon so now he goes after "his own kind" QB in Lawson to replace So. Florida's favorite son.

honest to him? we offered him at qb three weeks before NSD and pushed hard for him

+10000
What type of message were we sending. Treon wasn't bad and made a putrid offense respectable. Dude was connecting on deep passes like he was playing for Spurrier in the 90's. unfortunately, UF hasn't had any offensive weapons since 09. All Treon has to do is ball out. Just watch Blake Sims. They brought in Coker to start at Bama and all Sims did was elevate his game. Treon has all spring to prove his worth. He's the best qb on the roster. He just has to prove it during the bowl game and during spring.

honest to him? we offered him at qb three weeks before NSD and pushed hard for him

FSU used him to recruit others and then dumped the kid. We could not have done that and gotten away with it-- Ice and Luke would had had a fit.

Advertisement
I heard Treon will ask for release ...along with half of the FIU football team

Last edited:
Im glad we dont have him i just thought it was funny people were so ****ed we didnt get him, he is horrible he might make a good slot wr or something but he is and awful qb.... Imagine if kayaa didnt come and we were stuck with harris we might not of won 2 games

Advertisement

FSU used him to recruit others and then dumped the kid. We could not have done that and gotten away with it-- Ice and Luke would had had a fit.

No they didn't. Does our board just makes up stuff? Who did they recruit him for to drop? Can it be possible that fsu really liked him and he chose to go to UF? He saw a better opportunity at UF. The kid isn't horrible. He had 1 bad game against FSU where the wideouts were playing bad but he still made plays and have them an opportunity to win the game which Driskel would not have done. 1 bad game and the kid was horrible?

I'd take him if we agree to cut Crow (HUGE WASTE) and the kid agrees to try a new position (need be).

I wonder if he knws that the Coach is doin that to him??? Pretty sure sh*t will hit the fan and no South Fla. recruits will probably go there..... TRob wont matter no more

Advertisement
Back