New Training Video

Don't know if anyone noticed this but both of Swasey's assistants are in that video.

I assume this means they'll be kept on.

Advertisement
Don't know if anyone noticed this but both of Swasey's assistants are in that video.

I did notice that. image.jpg this dude needs to go. Been here forever. Also take away the shoulder pads and these players look like HS sophomores. Pathetic builds on most beside Yound, AQM, Carter..

golden basically just had them bench press as much as they can. lol if you notice alot of those weights were lighter
i loved in the begining how lined up everyone was. it looks like a real program finally.

Please stop, we did the same stuff for Utough. The only difference is he scaled it back as the years went on to where last year it was a joke. I promise you the first couple years of Utough were legit.

For you to say "Golden basically just had them bench as much as they can" is not true and sounds ignorant. We ran like a **** his first couple years there. Now I will agree he completely bloated us up, I can't argue against that.

that was my point. u notice the guys are working out with much lower weights? everyone on our team was getting slower according to 40 times.

on a side note, i think golden tried until he lost out on the penn st job. i feel like after that, he packed it in.

Last edited:

I did notice that. View attachment 35183 this dude needs to go. Been here forever. Also take away the shoulder pads and these players look like HS sophomores. Pathetic builds on most beside Yound, AQM, Carter..
90% of d1 is probably taking creatine and has legit nutrititionists who track their nutrition except us. Hopefully that changes

golden basically just had them bench press as much as they can. lol if you notice alot of those weights were lighter
i loved in the begining how lined up everyone was. it looks like a real program finally.

Please stop, we did the same stuff for Utough. The only difference is he scaled it back as the years went on to where last year it was a joke. I promise you the first couple years of Utough were legit.

For you to say "Golden basically just had them bench as much as they can" is not true and sounds ignorant. We ran like a **** his first couple years there. Now I will agree he completely bloated us up, I can't argue against that.

that was my point. u notice the guys are working out with much lower weights? everyone on our team was getting slower according to 40 times.

Its a preparation phase, aka first week back from winter break. You'd have to be in a very poorly structured program to be hitting near maximal weights coming off the season and a 2 week break. Increasing body weights is the reason 40 times were getting slower, not because players were too strong. Elite Olympic sprinter can squat in the neighborhood of 3x there bodyweight but again you have to remember there not bloated.

Advertisement

I did notice that. View attachment 35183 this dude needs to go. Been here forever. Also take away the shoulder pads and these players look like HS sophomores. Pathetic builds on most beside Yound, AQM, Carter..
90% of d1 is probably taking creatine and has legit nutrititionists who track their nutrition except us. Hopefully that changes

Nutrition and sleeping is so crucial unless your a genetic freak then nothing matters.

Last edited:
**** it [MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION] can you not be a ******* ****** for just one second?

My first time seeing Shaq as a Hurricane :51 sec staying low and driving for five hard steps... he remembered. ..the video may be meaningless to most..extremely proud moment for me..

Advertisement
berrios needs the program to work. that kid dont even look like a football player. his body has no definition and his face is a little bloated.

Kendrick Norton looked a little leaner. it was only a quick shot though. looking forward to our D-Line next season. I think they have the potential to be great under Coach Kul... Potential...... AQM, Chad, Willis, Norton, Moten, Jenkins, Jackson, Harris. All were Sophomores or Freshmen last season. A lot of talent there. Hopefully they get it done

Kendrick Norton looked a little leaner. it was only a quick shot though. looking forward to our D-Line next season. I think they have the potential to be great under Coach Kul... Potential...... AQM, Chad, Willis, Norton, Moten, Jenkins, Jackson, Harris. All were Sophomores or Freshmen last season. A lot of talent there. Hopefully they get it done

i dont think trent harris will play as much under this staff. the other staff loved him.
Everyone forgets we redshirted Scott Patchan last year. kid has a high motor. hopefully all healed up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** it [MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION] can you not be a ****ing ****** for just one second?

Hey A-hole, I simply reposted a better link that was a bigger picture than the mobile video posted by the OP. The bigger video display makes it easier to read, and also not everyone can access a YouTube hyperlink because it may be blocked if they are at work were as CI is not blocked.

So think about things before you to talk out your ***.

Go Canes

on a side note, i think golden tried until he lost out on the penn st job. i feel like after that, he packed it in.

On a field note -- you could notice a difference before an after he lost the psu job? I didn't. His performance before and after sucked just as much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back