New Training Video

Advertisement
Discuss, we need to get the offensive lineman into shape. We need all of our tackles and guards to look like sunny Odogwu.

Cue the Swasey crowd that will argue one uncertified strength coach that is tight with our fornmer players is better than three certified ones.

Advertisement
f32f43997a3c098c596c8cc173e7999d.jpg

Advertisement
golden basically just had them bench press as much as they can. lol if you notice alot of those weights were lighter
i loved in the begining how lined up everyone was. it looks like a real program finally.

3 guys really stood out to me although it was brief. AQM, Jawon Young, and Darrion Owens. All 3 are some massive human beings.

Advertisement
3 guys really stood out to me although it was brief. AQM, Jawon Young, and Darrion Owens. All 3 are some massive human beings.

Don't know what you expect, but this is Ereck Flowers at pro day, posted highest amount of Bench presses for the 2015 draft class, and only 7 players has more BP's than him if you date back to 2011's draft class.

ereck-flowers-miami-herald.jpg

Same Video as OP just bigger viewing area instead of mobile link.

[video=youtube_share;MpbSXg6SQyg]http://youtu.be/MpbSXg6SQyg[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
golden basically just had them bench press as much as they can. lol if you notice alot of those weights were lighter
i loved in the begining how lined up everyone was. it looks like a real program finally.

Please stop, we did the same stuff for Utough. The only difference is he scaled it back as the years went on to where last year it was a joke. I promise you the first couple years of Utough were legit.

For you to say "Golden basically just had them bench as much as they can" is not true and sounds ignorant. We ran like a **** his first couple years there. Now I will agree he completely bloated us up, I can't argue against that.

Advertisement
Back