NEW TO CHAIN HAS BEEN DELIVERED

I’ll put it like this;

The T.O Chain does not feel the same. The aura around it, it’s not the same. It caught on around the sports world, but that mystique around it has fled. It’s still the best prop in the CFB world, but like w/ anything, it’s only cool when U’re winning. Those rings r just flat out corny.

Mostly agree.

If I was to change anything, it maybe would've been to keep the same one for a few years. Change it up who knows when, a year or three, but bring one on randomly. Literally we're crushing it, debut it in a game randomly. Out pops the new one. Save it for a big game, moment, etc. Build some more excitement, let the world know its around, but when will it drop?

I am curious who has worn it the most. Who, if anyone has worn 1, 2, 3, or even 4 of them. You could basically have a turnover chain record book if you will.

Advertisement
I’ll put it like this;

The T.O Chain does not feel the same. The aura around it, it’s not the same. It caught on around the sports world, but that mystique around it has fled. It’s still the best prop in the CFB world, but like w/ anything, it’s only cool when U’re winning. Those rings r just flat out corny.
Agree! Only should come out when we winning or no score or bring it out til we lose a game or only at home..🤷

Mostly agree.

If I was to change anything, it maybe would've been to keep the same one for a few years. Change it up who knows when, a year or three, but bring one on randomly.

I am curious who has worn it the most. Who, if anyone has worn 1, 2, 3, or even 4 of them. You could basically have a turnover chain record book if you will.
My guess would be Mike Jackson,he had a bunch of picks his Jr season and a few as a Sr too.

Mostly agree.

If I was to change anything, it maybe would've been to keep the same one for a few years. Change it up who knows when, a year or three, but bring one on randomly. Literally we're crushing it, debut it in a game randomly. Out pops the new one. Save it for a big game, moment, etc. Build some more excitement, let the world know its around, but when will it drop?

Yeah; I definitely agree w/ this.

I think MJJ has worn it the most.

Advertisement
I agree the TD rings are lame. Do you think they can do something else instead of the rings for TDs? I feel like our O might be explosive this year (knocks on wood) and we should score a lot of TDs. I think if they found something cool to use for TDs that will appeal to recruits I would be down. With these stud 2023 receivers if we can show them our WRs balling out and scoring TDs and showing off with something appealing to young guys maybe that can be a factor of some studs choosing us 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ Me personally I am an old fart and none of that **** appeals to me but this is a younger generation and it might influence them. I think a huge reason the rings were hated was because the year they came out our offense was hot garbage and we couldn’t score so a lot of times they came out we were losing and it was lame af. Now if we can dominate and score a lot then a prop showing off our potent offense might be better. I mean the only reason the first turnover chain was cool was because we created a **** ton of turnovers in 17 and most importantly we were winning!!!!
The thing is using it every TD is just too much especially combined with every turnover. You don't want to over do it.

Imo it should just be this - Turnover Chain celebrating turnovers. And MAYBE The offensive player that scores to take the lead in the game gets to also put on the chain (we have ******* like 5, they can just be different ones or something)... Or even better maybe just limit to taking the lead in like the 4th quarter. That would make it much more special and that way the offensive guys aren't just getting it all the time for every score. It adds more importance to the Chain and gives more reason to celebrate.

Advertisement
Make as many chains as we have national championships then stop.. make a new one when we win another rotate the chains yearly.. also use it only for big turnovers in competitive games and big scores in competitive games even for kickers..
Actually like this.

Advertisement
Back