New TD Prop for the Offense Coming

Advertisement
TD Chain would be a horrible idea. Breaking it out 11 times against Savannah State would markedly lessen the significance, and if we score very late while getting blown out, we just look like idiots (yes, same with the TO chain, but not exactly).

I'd prefer a "big play" prop for the offense. Anything 40-50 yards. And even at that... meh. Maybe something for a go-ahead TD.

If we don't do the one on O right it's gonna make the one on D look stupid real fast.
I know....a pink napsack!

Oh, wait....

I guess it ain't exactly pink....still fairydust, though.

Advertisement
The player that scores the touchdown should be able to immediately take off his helmet in the end zone just like the old 30 for 30 movies how they did it so everyone can see their faces in Showtime

Advertisement
The player that scores the touchdown should be able to immediately take off his helmet in the end zone just like the old 30 for 30 movies how they did it so everyone can see their faces in Showtime
This is almost exactly what I would do... but in this day in age Id have an ipad connected to a social media account that'll let them do an Instagram live right after the play.

Advertisement
They need to just keep it simple and have the players flash THE U 🙌🏿

Maybe have individual design on each players gloves that they can flash after a TD or big play.

Last thing we wanna do it be gimmick U.

TD Chain would be a horrible idea. Breaking it out 11 times against Savannah State would markedly lessen the significance, and if we score very late while getting blown out, we just look like idiots (yes, same with the TO chain, but not exactly).

I'd prefer a "big play" prop for the offense. Anything 40-50 yards. And even at that... meh. Maybe something for a go-ahead TD.

If we don't do the one on O right it's gonna make the one on D look stupid real fast.

Maybe it's just for big plays. LIke a TD over 20 yards or something. I'm not against it. We see what it did to a defense that desperately needed some kind of boost.

Advertisement
I'd be okay with a "playmaker" chain that is given out for PR TDs, KR TDs, blocked punts.

Maybe go-ahead TDs in the 2nd half? Not sure, seems complicated.

Completely agree. it'd also water down the turnover chain. TD Of a certain number of yards was what i was thinking as well.

Advertisement
Back