New Student Ticket policy for Football

Get all the way the the fūck out of my face.

If a handful of whiny brats don’t want to show up because somehow their tailgates have been inconvenienced, then they’re the worst kind of ***** fans there are.

As an alum I know exactly the kind of entitled whiny little pricks you’re talking about, and were it not for the fact that I’m a civilized human being, I would’ve gutted each and every one of these little entitled pénis inhalers.

One of the stupidest posts ever, justifying one of the lamest excuses ever.

7ed781fdba45276602940a5596dfef68.gif

Advertisement
Just wonder .. if certain students are consistently a no show will they get low balled when teams like FSU come into town? Will UM track the amount of times they actually go?

Get all the way the the fūck out of my face.

If a handful of whiny brats don’t want to show up because somehow their tailgates have been inconvenienced, then they’re the worst kind of ***** fans there are.

As an alum I know exactly the kind of entitled whiny little pricks you’re talking about, and were it not for the fact that I’m a civilized human being, I would’ve gutted each and every one of these little entitled pénis inhalers.

One of the stupidest posts ever, justifying one of the lamest excuses ever.

You must be an alum from Suntan U days with your wonderful writing.

Last edited:
You must be an alum from Suntan U days with your wonderful writing.

Not really.

I’m an actual fan and successful alum, not a self entitled millennial frat boy that’s going back to live with mommy and daddy after he graduates. I’m one of those alums that makes a lot of money and ****es on whiny punks like you. Like I said, I know your type.

Nobody is stopping you bltches from tailgating, getting blind drunk, and throwing up all over yourselves. It just takes you a little more work now. Work is something you might learn about when your 4 year mommy and daddy paid vacation ends.

Get up off your asses, stop whining, and go to the fūcking games. Grow the fūck up and pretend you have a pair.

Advertisement
Does this mean if a student registers they’re not guaranteed a possibility of going to every game?

Either or I hope more students show up and go to the games, as in plural. The team would love their support and now with the uptick in demands for season tickets they’ll be fortunate enough to get a ticket in the 1st place. I don’t believe we’ll have to worry about our attendance this year especially the students. They’ll have to know that if they signup for tickets that they should go as it’s a privilege not a given luxury. There are plenty I’m sure who can’t afford to go that would love to attend to scream on the Hurricanes.

Not really.

I’m an actual fan and successful alum, not a self entitled millennial frat boy that’s going back to live with mommy and daddy after he graduates. I’m one of those alums that makes a lot of money and ****es on whiny punks like you. Like I said, I know your type.

Nobody is stopping you bltches from tailgating, getting blind drunk, and throwing up all over yourselves. It just takes you a little more work now. Work is something you might learn about when your 4 year mommy and daddy paid vacation ends.

Get up off your asses, stop whining, and go to the fūcking games. Grow the fūck up and pretend you have a pair.

Reading is a skill which you obviously haven't mastered yet. I'm not a student, but I'll be glad to put my stack up of money up against yours anytime! I can tell by your choice of vocabulary that you're a punk talker, whose mommy and daddy wouldn't allow back into the house.

Please take a reading comprehension class at your nearest JC.

Advertisement
Either or I hope more students show up and go to the games, as in plural. The team would love their support and now with the uptick in demands for season tickets they’ll be fortunate enough to get a ticket in the 1st place. I don’t believe we’ll have to worry about our attendance this year especially the students. They’ll have to know that if they signup for tickets that they should go as it’s a privilege not a given luxury. There are plenty I’m sure who can’t afford to go that would love to attend to scream on the Hurricanes.

Affordability isn't the issue, as there is no additional cost for students football tickets. Like other major college football stadiums, the students want to get to the stadium early and have a fun tailgate. The stadium continues to implement regulations to prohibit that.

I'm a student but i have season tickets because the people i tailgate with dont go to Miami. I wonder if i can register every week for tickets and if i win post them on here (for cheap) for CIS members. Although im thinking you'd have to have a student id to present upon entry to the stadium? not sure.

Reading is a skill which you obviously haven't mastered yet. I'm not a student, but I'll be glad to put my stack up of money up against yours anytime! I can tell by your choice of vocabulary that you're a punk talker, whose mommy and daddy wouldn't allow back into the house.

Please take a reading comprehension class at your nearest JC.

Let’s compare stacks, bltch.

I’ll bet that shuts your pie hole in a fūcking hurry.

Screenshots will do. You won’t even take the challenge you piece of shlt.

Also, you’re not a student? Why are you all knotted up like a sissy about this then?

Affordability isn't the issue, as there is no additional cost for students football tickets. Like other major college football stadiums, the students want to get to the stadium early and have a fun tailgate. The stadium continues to implement regulations to prohibit that.

Nobody is stopping you or students from tailgating you dumb fūck

Advertisement
Nobody is stopping you or students from tailgating you dumb fūck
look, I am a die hard cane fan so I would never make excuses as to why students shouldn't be at games, but I will say that having tailgates at the stadium definitely helps motivate students who have to take a 35-40 minute bus ride to actually go to the stadium to get up and go. If students didn't show up to games that were 15-20 minutes away I get why you would complain but everyone doesn't think about the fact that the stadium is pretty far away from campus especially in game day traffic. also fyi the students are totally prohibited from tailgating there unless they want to get arrested

I'm a student but i have season tickets because the people i tailgate with dont go to Miami. I wonder if i can register every week for tickets and if i win post them on here (for cheap) for CIS members. Although im thinking you'd have to have a student id to present upon entry to the stadium? not sure.
You would need a cane card. Though you could give them your cane card as well....its not like they check your picture or care. all they do is scan the card and the ticket.

Does this mean if a student registers they’re not guaranteed a possibility of going to every game?
basically every week prior to the game there is a week long period of being able to register for that weeks game online. As long as they register in time they will make it into the game.

Advertisement
look, I am a die hard cane fan so I would never make excuses as to why students shouldn't be at games, but I will say that having tailgates at the stadium definitely helps motivate students who have to take a 35-40 minute bus ride to actually go to the stadium to get up and go. If students didn't show up to games that were 15-20 minutes away I get why you would complain but everyone doesn't think about the fact that the stadium is pretty far away from campus especially in game day traffic. also fyi the students are totally prohibited from tailgating there unless they want to get arrested

So they can’t be inconvenienced just a little bit. That’s what you get with Miami. It’s part of the deal. Take it or leave it. I say to them, don’t go, be a *****, I don’t give a fūck.

And don’t tell me about students not tailgating. The ones that want to tailgate, do tailgate, nobody is stopping them from tailgating, that’s just a fact.

Now if they want to get blind drunk where they can’t walk and have to be dragged out, yeah that might be a problem, But who’s going to catch them? Who’s going to report them? If they were that drunk, it’s more likely they’ll be arrested for public drunkenness than have to worry about anything the school might do. You’re just making excuses. Don’t let them be sissy bltches with excuses for everything.

Entitled punks.

Welcome to the world of having a successful team. Of course tickets are more in demand now. My friends at UF and FSU used to have to enter lottery type systems (that were often rigged) just to get a single ticket for one home game whether the opponent was a rival or a cupcake. Meanwhile I was at UCF just showing up for games because nobody care to show up to the cavernous Citrus Bowl to see a crappy UCF team. Which by the way, was a half hour drive from campus with no free bus to take us to and from the stadium.

Let’s compare stacks, bltch.

I’ll bet that shuts your pie hole in a fūcking hurry.

Screenshots will do. You won’t even take the challenge you piece of shlt.

Also, you’re not a student? Why are you all knotted up like a sissy about this then?

Sometimes I wish my financial holdings were so simple like your cd statements. Unfortunately, you would need to sign an NDA before I could ever expose all of my financial holdings with you, as I have interests in non-public entities. Besides, you would never understand the valuation process. You sound very much like a bitter adult who was never a college student. I'll gladly trade copies of diploma's with you - I'd be shocked if you could produce an Associates degree.

Advertisement
Back