New Safety Target

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
Tampa Armwood Safety Kyle Gibson released a top 5 yesterday in no order of Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, Louisville, USF and Miami.

TIFWIW

Advertisement
Good prospect and smart kid on and off the field. I hope Miami pushes for him because he's a stud and would fill a need for us.

I know it means very little but 247 crystal ball all have this kid going to Vandy. So my question is do we actually have a chance for him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it means very little but 247 crystal ball all have this kid going to Vandy. So my question is do we actually have a chance for him?

If he don't plan to announce soon, the crystal ball is useless... The crystal ball is relevant when the kid is about to commit.

Just like with Kyle Allen, I think 95% of the people had him going to Notre Dame for a some time, but 1-2 day before he announces, a legit ND guy had him going to Texas A&M and the day he announced, 100% of the crystal ball was him going to TAM...

51.gif

Advertisement
Dude can hit that's for sure. Definitely a physical playing style. Not afraid to provide run support. Definitely want

Advertisement
This may sound like a dumb question to some.

But if a kid is around 170, and puts on 15 or so pounds of good weight in a college S&C program, does he end up getting faster or slower.

IMO, if we are looking for secondary players we should take a peek at American Heritage safety Carter Jacobs. Kid is physical, can play the run, and can drop the hammer. Also he can contribute on special teams. White safety, but he looks like a miami player.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUCa5jvKzy8

reminds me of brandon meriweather-lite.

but never trust armwood since chris murray.

Advertisement
Back