new rule proposal

eliteproxy

Junior
Dear Mods,

thank you for the board. I propose few rules to go in effects starting 2014

Auto Bans
if a user does any of the following, automatically ban them for 1 day, second violation = 1 week, third violations = month, Fourth = Indefinitely

auto ban rules

1. if a user starts a thread with title "Question","?????!???!","Fire [insert any coach name"

2. If a user goes in to a board on a topic that 100 threads already exist for the sole purpose to post "great, another thread on Cook" etc

3. Starting a thread to rant about our D coordinator. I understand we are not in a great shape right now and we need some sort of change but i PROMISE you every one that is on this website knows this and nobody wants to read your rants if they are pretty much the same **** everyone else has said.

4. If Pete posts another "Stay Tuned" or "New Coming" or something like that! (yeah I went there!)

5. "MUST GET" or "it would be catastrophic if we lose this recruit." It shows disrespect for some of the guys that are committed right now

6. giving high praises to an undecided recruit while neglecting a great recruit that we already have recruited for a while

7. for using too many ?'s and !' i mean you can ask "how did he do this year?" instead of "how did he do this year?!?!??!??!???#??#?!?#?!?!?!?!??!?!!"

8. fighting with paragraphs. You want to say something mean to someone go for it! but keep it under 10 words nobody it going to read what you wrote not even the guy you are talking smack to.

9. saying things like "grown man tweeting to high school players" and pretending you are on a high horse while on a website that does exactly that.. talks to high school kids to bring you info. **** you and your pretentious attitude.

10. add a "spam" button on every post, if enough people "spam it" then the post is marked as spam and hidden this way the community can rid of trolls.

a bit hung over so this is all i have for now.

Happy New Year

Advertisement
2.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with the OP, its ok to dissent or voice an opinion, just be mature about it.

Dear Mods,

thank you for the board. I propose few rules to go in effects starting 2014

Auto Bans
if a user does any of the following, automatically ban them for 1 day, second violation = 1 week, third violations = month, Fourth = Indefinitely

auto ban rules

1. if a user starts a thread with title "Question","?????!???!","Fire [insert any coach name"

2. If a user goes in to a board on a topic that 100 threads already exist for the sole purpose to post "great, another thread on Cook" etc

3. Starting a thread to rant about our D coordinator. I understand we are not in a great shape right now and we need some sort of change but i PROMISE you every one that is on this website knows this and nobody wants to read your rants if they are pretty much the same **** everyone else has said.

4. If Pete posts another "Stay Tuned" or "New Coming" or something like that! (yeah I went there!)

5. "MUST GET" or "it would be catastrophic if we lose this recruit." It shows disrespect for some of the guys that are committed right now

6. giving high praises to an undecided recruit while neglecting a great recruit that we already have recruited for a while

7. for using too many ?'s and !' i mean you can ask "how did he do this year?" instead of "how did he do this year?!?!??!??!???#??#?!?#?!?!?!?!??!?!!"

8. fighting with paragraphs. You want to say something mean to someone go for it! but keep it under 10 words nobody it going to read what you wrote not even the guy you are talking smack to.

9. saying things like "grown man tweeting to high school players" and pretending you are on a high horse while on a website that does exactly that.. talks to high school kids to bring you info. **** you and your pretentious attitude.

10. add a "spam" button on every post, if enough people "spam it" then the post is marked as spam and hidden this way the community can rid of trolls.

a bit hung over so this is all i have for now.

Happy New Year

87.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol Jesus Christ...this was a post so show frustration about how our threads are full of 80% bs nonsense and 20% actual discussion and info, not actual implementation.

Advertisement
Back