new recruiting vid .....we fkin

Whatta coincidence your video was recommended for me last night and I was up at 2am rollin lol! I said this dude has to post on a UM blog somewhere, then I see this. Bruh, U funny as ****, and I could imagine Harley would die laughing if he saw this vid.

thanks fam......**** im laughin still about what they did.

Advertisement
this can't be true bruh.. I need some proof bruh bruh.. LOL

Dead *** they did

Can't get my brain around this.9

Did this really happen or is somebody just fuc*ing with us.

google west Virginia forum n the scout website will pop up. go into the harley thread.....some of there own fans know its a clown show tactic.......they even think we paid him

IMG_3350.jpg

Did you say Skyrim [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] ?

please tell me you said they live in Skyrim

Advertisement
WVUinOH
Mountain Top
Rating: 3.2/5 this site
5366 posts this site
Re: Harley
Yesterday at 8:02 PM

Must not of enjoyed the high school girls BB game.

//////////////////

SMH...these WVU hillbillies

Advertisement
Did you say Skyrim [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] ?

please tell me you said they live in Skyrim

yea lol

Your Video is funny as ****. So funny that I sent it to a friend of mine that played at WVU. He absolutely lost it laughing.

Best thing is that he then fwd the video to Holgorsen and Holgorsen replied with an "LOL" Great work man, keep them coming.

Advertisement
Funny stuff Dwins. To be fair, they were going to bring Harley to a concert, but the kid performing tripped over his own banjo, fell off the bridge into the river and drowned. So they cancelled it.

Advertisement
What does we fkin even means?.... I'm from Atlanta and i ain't never heard of no sh*t like that

What does we fkin even means?.... I'm from Atlanta and i ain't never heard of no sh*t like that

I'd tell you but I think you'd be embarrassed that a 48 year old white dude had to explain it.:troll-slap:

Advertisement
Back