**New Recruiting Rule**

337CaneNation

Sophomore
I not sure if everyone heard about this new rule!! Check it out..

New Recruiting Rule Will Benefit the Miami Hurricanes

I really look at this as a BIG BIG WIN for UM, it sounds like Miami can have it own version of Paradise Camp every home game.. With the new rule, former players will be used as recruiting tools now and the recruits will beable to interact with former players and I think this will only help future recruiting.. I think every home game Miami should try their best to get as many former players as possible, I'm sure once the season gets started Miami will have a lot of recruits visiting and the we need the former players here to keep them company!!

Advertisement
That's good...

I was prepared to read...due to the number of complaints from other schools Miami will no longer be allowed to gave former players on campus lol...

THE school that benefits most by this is Miami.
The next school....4 or 5 spots down is...whoever.

I'm really surprised the NCAA approved this.
They must be slipping.

When I read it, I was shock.. I never ever thought they would make it official for former players to interact with recruits on visits and I really believe this benefits Miami big time!! Miami just have so many former Greats to pick from it's crazy, I know CMR will have all his home games planned out they will be well represented..

Yea can't believe the NCAA actually did something or made a rule that helped Miami.....

Advertisement
With the combination of Winning, the relationships with our staff, and guys like Irvin, Lewis, Reed etc telling these recruits, who most of them inspire to be like, that Miami is where it at.. boooyyyyyy.. I wonder who Alabama or UiF is going to get to contact these recruits, Tim Tebow or Mark Ingram? Puhahahaa! Better stick to the bag game with all those bust they produce.

It's one of the benefits of UM location. So many of our former players are from here and reside here. No other school has so many former players still residing in a 30 mile radius of their school and can so easily attend games.

I remember reading this when the new rule changes came out and I was thinking this is a big game changer.

Advertisement
This is even more reason we need to keep pumping our guys in the league. This can only be a good thing for the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Should be officially named, "The 2017 Miami Rule."

The Canes are responsible for about half the NCAA rules anyway . . .

Advertisement
I can't wait to see what coach is the first to be against this new rule!! August 1st is when this rule takes affect and I'm hoping CMR has a **** load of retired UM greats at practice..

Advertisement
Back