New recruiting coordinator

Rest assured that it will be someone incompetent, as Folden is making the hire.

He hired KB, so u think KB is imcompetent???

No way. KB is a known commodity. One of the best WR coaches in college football.
I love all of the hype that has been surrounding a coach who really hasn't done jack ****.

The dimwits on here have already crowned Beard.

Here's a brief look at Beard's resume':

--WR coach at U School for a couple years
--Walked around campus with recruits for 1 year at UM
--Failed to keep Jordan Scarlett, who he coached at U School, committed

Beard might eventually turn himself into a dynamite football coach, but to pretend that this is anything other than hiring a completely unqualified coach is foolhardy.

Traditionally, you'd like to see a position coach learn under some great minds like Lamar Thomas is doing right now at UL. Beard's apprenticeship was under Coley and Carroll.

Advertisement
It will most likely be Hurley Brown.

James Coley is getting the reputation of being a snake oil salesmen in south Florida, where as Hurley Brown is and has always been seen as a straight shooter with the south Florida and Central FLA areas. Not to mention Coley needs to put all his focus into developing as a better OC and strategist because his passing route trees and concepts leave alot to be desired. Coley needs to spend a month with the patriots, then another month out at Baylor with Art Briles, and then the rest of the summer studying Bobby Petrinos film from over the years.

Go Canes

Go Canes

LULZ at Coley suddenly getting a bad reputation in South Florida. Where'd you get that info? He was the toast of the town before Folden went 6-7.

Think what you want, I am just saying there others on the staff that are more effective than Coley. Coley is like a corvette and Hurley brown is a ford F250, so when you need to get the job done you take the F250. The vette is a conversation starter/ get the publicity but it is the F250 that does the heavy lifting.

Go Canes

Are you retarded?

I think the answer to that question should be pretty obvious.

Advertisement
Back