New recruiting coordinator

Nacho

Recruit
Kevin Beard filled the WR coach opening. Who will be the new national recruiting coordinator?

Natural replacement seems to be James Coley, and could be an upgrade IMO

Advertisement
Brennan Carrol was only good for tweets.

Guy was never a WR nor is he a WR coach. He is a TE IF ANYTHING.

***** a National Recruiting Coordinator.

Just recruit the State of Miami and Pluck what you need from other areas and States.

Pretty Simple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember the old days when Gary Ferman or Mike Bakas would inform the world we had a new commit? Seems like eons ago.

Advertisement
Recruiting coordinator title means very little

I really dont know what it means but I would think is the guy responsible of organizing who goes were. So we need someone capable of evaluating coaches strengths at recruiting, and realizing who is recruitable or not, recruiting strategies, etc. I really dont know but it seems James Coley is our best recruiter by far.

Advertisement
Whoever it is, needs to be someone who won't allow 15 decommits like Carroll did.

6-7 did that......and the "Wind"

So you're saying we would have lost even more if Carroll wasn't there? I'm thinking he was less effective than what someone like Beard would be. With that said, no one was gonna stop the mass exodus after ALfraud's disastrous 2015 season. Would have been nice to have had someone who could have mitigated that ****show just a bit though.

Golden is already the National Recruiting Coordinator... He recruits New Jersey and Pennsylvania. That's "national" enough for him.

Advertisement
Back