NEW QB

thereds

LETS GO CANES
ANY NEWS ON A NEW QB COMMIT FROM HAWAII
a coworker told me he heard it on some sports radio station:11263323124-b207743c78-o:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Think his last name is McGarrett. Supposedly slow as he runs the 40 in 5-O.

Advertisement
Think his last name is McGarrett. Supposedly slow as he runs the 40 in 5-O.
same pace as the offense - should work out...
1545849834633.png

Surprised any of you guys are old enough to remember the show...what was it '60's, '70's? Don't remember.

I remember a show called "Hawaian Eye," which I thought no was even before Hawaii 5-0.

Of course, I remember Surfside Six, which took place on a houseboat in Miami Beach, not Surfside.

As far as I know, no QBs came out of Surfside.

EDIT: Well, had no idea there's a revival of the old Five-0 show up for that is apparently still in production and is still shown on CBS. I don't watch television anymore, so I was thinking of the original with Jack Lord and that ran from 1968-80.

Hawaian Eye was an old detective show that ran from about '59-62.

Surfside Six ran from '60-62

Remember those because I watched more television then.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Surprised any of you guys are old enough to remember the show...what was it '60's, '70's? Don't remember.

I remember a show called "Hawaian Eye," which I thought no was even before Hawaii 5-0.

Of course, I remember Surfside Six, which took place on a houseboat in Miami Beach, not Surfside.

As far as I know, no QBs came out of Surfside.

Advertisement

Fantastic!

I remember the original houseboat. Sat in the canal on Collins Avenue, roughly in the area of the Fontainebleau and Eden Roc, I think.

Used to pass it when riding home on the bus from junior high at Nautilus.

The actual show was filmed in California.

Advertisement
Fantastic!

I remember the original houseboat. Sat in the canal on Collins Avenue, roughly in the area of the Fontainebleau and Eden Roc, I think.

Used to pass it when riding home on the bus from junior high at Nautilus.

The actual show was filmed in California.

you are correct, sir!

Advertisement
Back