New QB offer Evan Prater

Advertisement
Looks like a pretty athletic kid. But I wasn’t impressed with his tape. Kid has a noodle arm and the comp looks subpar

Advertisement
This is from Ivins:

Prater might be a bit of an unknown right now on the national recruiting scene, but is a quarterback with a ton of upside. He has gone 27-1 in two seasons as a starter at Cincinnati Wyoming after backing up Northwestern quarterback Andrew Marty as a freshman. The plus-athlete, who doubles as a star on the basketball court and was named Player of the Year in his district earlier this week, accounted for 2,181 passing yards and 28 touchdowns as a junior while adding 1,788 yards and 32 more scores on the ground.

The kid seems really excited about the offer. Will be in Florida with his family so he set up a meeting with Enos immediately. coming to campus on March 24th.

****, he's from the neighborhood over from me. Rich neighborhood that usually doesn't put out D1 let alone high major talent. Probably a smart kid coming from there who knows how to work academically and athletically. Comparatively my school has lower income neighborhoods and has multiple high major kids in the 2020 class.

I think we had a pretty good QG from Ohio who was tall lanky but not very fast but smart. He worked out fairly good as I remember.

Advertisement
I think we had a pretty good QG from Ohio who was tall lanky but not very fast but smart. He worked out fairly good as I remember.
And that QB was so stiff and clumsy he looked like he was walking on stilts. This guy is smooth and looks athletic.

Advertisement
And that QB was so stiff and clumsy he looked like he was walking on stilts. This guy is smooth and looks athletic.

Oh Lord yes he was. I use to cringe every time he even looked like he was going to run. This kid is a gazelle in comparision.

Advertisement
I think he looks pretty good, would be even better when he fills out his frame a little more. I think it's a good offer....and he seems excited ot have received it!

Big kid. Good athlete. Has some nice touch on his throws. Handles terrible shotgun snaps very well.

Advertisement
Back