2023 New QB Offer Christopher Vizzina

Clemson for sure because they usually land whoever they target at QB.

But AU, after the whole Harsin spectacle has pretty much just fcked up all their recruiting for this year lol.

Harsin is all but fired in December if they don’t have a winning season & other teams will have so much ammo for negative recruiting it won’t even be funny how bad that gets spun on the trail lol

Plus Harsin has been shown to be a average recruiter & he doesn’t even have his OC/QB coach yet because Austin Davis already dipped on’em.

I’m not sure where this kid will stack up in terms of our QB board & Idk if he’d even come here, but if I’m any coach at a school in the south & I’d take my chances battling it out with Auburn, unless he’s just one of them Super hometown loyal kids lol
Auburn might not even HAVE a roster by the time the season starts. Good move retaining him!

Advertisement
Can you post it please?
For this projection we included 23 prospects, giving UA leeway for potential Transfer Portal additions come next offseason, which is safe to assume will be made in this Transfer Portal Era.

QB — Nico Iamaleava, 5-star QB, Downey (Calif.) Warren

The quarterback position will be a hot topic in the class of 2023, with some high-profile names considering the Crimson Tide. Much of the talk has centered around Arch Manning and his interest level in Alabama, and for good reason. But for this projection we’re going with five-star signal caller Nico Iamaleava out of Downey (Calif.) Warren. The nation’s No. 16 overall prospect, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings, has connected with the UA staff, including Nick Saban, and has taken two trips to Tuscaloosa already. With Bryce Young likely entering his name into the NFL Draft pool next spring, the Tide will be left with just two scholarship quarterbacks, making 2023 a big cycle at the position. Iamaleava would fill that need and then some with what he brings to the table. Other schools in play include Oregon, Miami, Tennessee, and others.

RB — Richard Young, 5-star RB, Lehigh Acres (Fla.) Lehigh Senior
RB — Cedric Baxter Jr., 4-star RB, Orlando (Fla.) Edgewater

WR — Ryan Niblett, 4-star WR, Houston (Texas) Aldine Eisenhower
WR — Aidan Mizell, WR, Orlando (Fla.) Boone

TE — Walker Lyons, 4-star TE, Folsom (Calif.)

OL — Kadyn Proctor, 5-star OT, Des Moines (Iowa) Southeast Polk
OL — Olaus Alinen, 4-star OT, Windsor (Conn.) The Loomis Chaffee School
OL — RyQueze McElderry, 3-star IOL, Anniston (Ala.) — Georgia commit
OL — Wilkin Formby, OT, Tuscaloosa (Ala.) Northridge

DL — Peter Woods, 5-star DL, Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson
DL — James Smith, 5-star DL, Montgomery (Ala.) Carver
DL — Kelby Collins, 4-star DL, Gardendale (Ala.)
DL — Tomarrion Parker, 4-star DL, Phenix City (Ala.) Central
DL — Hunter Osborne, 4-star DL, Trussville (Ala.) Hewitt-Trussville

LB — Matayo Uiagalelei, 5-star edge, Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco
LB — Qua Russaw, 4-star edge, Montgomery (Ala.) Carver
LB — Yhonzae Pierre, 4-star edge, Eufaula (Ala.)

DB — Elliot Washington II, 4-star S, Venice (Fla.) — Alabama commit
DB — Tony Mitchell, 5-star CB, Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson
DB — Jahlil Hurley, 5-star CB, Florence (Ala.)
DB — Makari Vickers, 4-star S, Tallahassee (Fla.) John Paul II Catholic
DB — Damari Brown, 3-star CB, Fort Lauderdale (Ala.) St. Thomas Aquinas

For this projection we included 23 prospects, giving UA leeway for potential Transfer Portal additions come next offseason, which is safe to assume will be made in this Transfer Portal Era.

QB — Nico Iamaleava, 5-star QB, Downey (Calif.) Warren

The quarterback position will be a hot topic in the class of 2023, with some high-profile names considering the Crimson Tide. Much of the talk has centered around Arch Manning and his interest level in Alabama, and for good reason. But for this projection we’re going with five-star signal caller Nico Iamaleava out of Downey (Calif.) Warren. The nation’s No. 16 overall prospect, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite Rankings, has connected with the UA staff, including Nick Saban, and has taken two trips to Tuscaloosa already. With Bryce Young likely entering his name into the NFL Draft pool next spring, the Tide will be left with just two scholarship quarterbacks, making 2023 a big cycle at the position. Iamaleava would fill that need and then some with what he brings to the table. Other schools in play include Oregon, Miami, Tennessee, and others.

RB — Richard Young, 5-star RB, Lehigh Acres (Fla.) Lehigh Senior
RB — Cedric Baxter Jr., 4-star RB, Orlando (Fla.) Edgewater

WR — Ryan Niblett, 4-star WR, Houston (Texas) Aldine Eisenhower
WR — Aidan Mizell, WR, Orlando (Fla.) Boone

TE — Walker Lyons, 4-star TE, Folsom (Calif.)

OL — Kadyn Proctor, 5-star OT, Des Moines (Iowa) Southeast Polk
OL — Olaus Alinen, 4-star OT, Windsor (Conn.) The Loomis Chaffee School
OL — RyQueze McElderry, 3-star IOL, Anniston (Ala.) — Georgia commit
OL — Wilkin Formby, OT, Tuscaloosa (Ala.) Northridge

DL — Peter Woods, 5-star DL, Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson
DL — James Smith, 5-star DL, Montgomery (Ala.) Carver
DL — Kelby Collins, 4-star DL, Gardendale (Ala.)
DL — Tomarrion Parker, 4-star DL, Phenix City (Ala.) Central
DL — Hunter Osborne, 4-star DL, Trussville (Ala.) Hewitt-Trussville

LB — Matayo Uiagalelei, 5-star edge, Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco
LB — Qua Russaw, 4-star edge, Montgomery (Ala.) Carver
LB — Yhonzae Pierre, 4-star edge, Eufaula (Ala.)

DB — Elliot Washington II, 4-star S, Venice (Fla.) — Alabama commit
DB — Tony Mitchell, 5-star CB, Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson
DB — Jahlil Hurley, 5-star CB, Florence (Ala.)
DB — Makari Vickers, 4-star S, Tallahassee (Fla.) John Paul II Catholic
DB — Damari Brown, 3-star CB, Fort Lauderdale (Ala.) St. Thomas Aquinas
With the loaded WR class in Florida… when has Saban ever missed out on his main targets from down here?

I read this like a concession as to those WR targets. (Inniss, brown, hykeem, etc.)

Advertisement
With the loaded WR class in Florida… when has Saban ever missed out on his main targets from down here?

I read this like a concession as to those WR targets. (Inniss, brown, hykeem, etc.)
The way I take it is, they will try but the top ones are already favoring other schools and there are other WRs out there

So according to them they are gonna get every 5* in the nation plus a couple of project players that are only high 4*... got it

Advertisement
Clemson for sure because they usually land whoever they target at QB.

But AU, after the whole Harsin spectacle has pretty much just fcked up all their recruiting for this year lol.

Harsin is all but fired in December if they don’t have a winning season & other teams will have so much ammo for negative recruiting it won’t even be funny how bad that gets spun on the trail lol

Plus Harsin has been shown to be a average recruiter & he doesn’t even have his OC/QB coach yet because Austin Davis already dipped on’em.

I’m not sure where this kid will stack up in terms of our QB board & Idk if he’d even come here, but if I’m any coach at a school in the south & I’d take my chances battling it out with Auburn, unless he’s just one of them Super hometown loyal kids lol
Agreed, and if the past two months of Mario recruiting is an indicator of the future, everything, everyone is on the table. Add a great QB season in 2022 from TVD/Gattis and these kids will be beating the doors down. Good programs offer and hope. Great programs offer and know. They know if it ain’t y’all, it’s someone better. We gonna find out where we at. Mario looking for great, not settling for good.🙌🏽#CANESNATIONLIFER

Advertisement
Back