2023 New QB Offer Christopher Vizzina

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior

Def a kid we should offer and recruit heavily. Out of Alabama Has offers from Clemson, Auburn, Florida, Kentucky. Wouldn't surprise me to see him stay in SEC land though

6'4 200lbs he's listed at and looks close to it. Big arm, accurate, and if very mobile. 68% completion percentage. 16 TD's 4 Int's. Ran for 600 yards also.

Advertisement

His Junior film

He’s got very good arm talent, throws with great velocity on the ball & I really like his mobility.

That throw @1:13 on his Junior tape throwing cross body to the opposite hash is a college level big boy throw.

Love the offer, great find @Mr. Dynasty1! Props

Last edited:
Advertisement
This has Auburn/Clemson written all over it, lol.
Clemson for sure because they usually land whoever they target at QB.

But AU, after the whole Harsin spectacle has pretty much just fcked up all their recruiting for this year lol.

Harsin is all but fired in December if they don’t have a winning season & other teams will have so much ammo for negative recruiting it won’t even be funny how bad that gets spun on the trail lol

Plus Harsin has been shown to be a average recruiter & he doesn’t even have his OC/QB coach yet because Austin Davis already dipped on’em.

I’m not sure where this kid will stack up in terms of our QB board & Idk if he’d even come here, but if I’m any coach at a school in the south & I’d take my chances battling it out with Auburn, unless he’s just one of them Super hometown loyal kids lol

Advertisement
Auburn has to be the worst major job in CFB. Fools gold. You have to play Bama, LSU, TAMU, MISS, MISS ST, ARK, UGA and a rotating SEC east team EVERY YEAR, you're already second fiddle to another team in your state, and you have the most dysfunctional BOT and booster org in the country. It's a coach killer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back