New Position rooms in the ipf

Advertisement
Since it's a given to come up..

ScreenShot2013-07-19at9.49.07AM_original.png

Pretty much the same
Only difference is their second row is elevated more.

Advertisement
This is getting unbelievable.

People complaining about legroom when they even can’t actually see how much actual legroom there is, in a room in which they’ll never see, much less actually sit in.

Now the seats look uncomfortable because they’re up against the wall?

Are you people fūcking kidding me? Is this real life?

I honest to God think some of you are little old ladies, wrapped in plaid blankets, sitting in a wheelchair, in a nursing home with nothing left in life other than finding shlt to complain about.

Bunch of senile babbling fools.
That’s horribly insulting to little old ladies, wrapped in plaid blankets, sitting in a wheelchair, in a nursing home with nothing left in life other than finding shlt to complain about.

Even they wouldn’t complain about shlt that ridiculous.

People complaining about legroom when they even can’t actually see how much actual legroom there is, in a room in which they’ll never see, much less actually sit in.

I honest to God think some of you are little old ladies, wrapped in plaid blankets, sitting in a wheelchair, in a nursing home with nothing left in life other than finding shlt to complain about.

Hey, man. Easy on the old crap. Some of us can barely remember being only old. Other that, shut up snowflakes.

If UM can get Richt to donate another million we can get some more leg room and cup holders. Think he might be down four dat?

Advertisement

Whoa sir. You're talking to finest golf cart driving, HOA President lapel pin wearing god **** heroes of this board. Show some respect.

Pretty cool. Woulda thought they would put some of our great TEs on the wall though...

Advertisement

I’m very happy with the direction our facilities are moving in. I just wish the interior design was better. Color scheme graphics and all that jazz. There’s a bit too much plain white wall.

Advertisement
I’m very happy with the direction our facilities are moving in. I just wish the interior design was better. Color scheme graphics and all that jazz. There’s a bit too much plain white wall.
Have to agree, it’s much better than what miami had though but they probably aren’t all the way done adding things either

Last edited:
If UM can get Richt to donate another million we can get some more leg room and cup holders. Think he might be down four dat?
SMH we chose to save 5 bucks a chair and went with the non-cup holder version. You know how many recruits that's going to turn away? Dozens.

Advertisement
Back