New OL on radar

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Southaven (Mississippi) DeSoto Central OG
Kenyon McCou 6'3 315 obs projects as guard. Getting interest from Cal, Va Tech and UConn.

Unranked, sent his film to Butch Barry but didn't hear back. Sent it again to Justice and was contacted immediately.

Canes fan since he was young. Mentions all the greats as his idols, in particular Ray Lewis.

One to watch and see what the staff does here...

Advertisement
Pretty good player, seems to have that nasty streak. Hes also not Donaldson, hes pulling and running dwn field finishing plays. If hes a high character hard worker like a Jakai Clark type. Hes a take.

Still like Ward better tho but we'll see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kenyon McCou 6'3 315 obs projects as guard. Getting interest from Cal, Va Tech and UConn.

Unranked, sent his film to Butch Barry but didn't hear back. Sent it again to Justice and was contacted immediately.

Canes fan since he was young. Mentions all the greats as his idols, in particular Ray Lewis.

Do you have any luck sending tape to coaches? Curious...

I see good strength and motor, but can anyone tell me if you can teach knee bend?

Advertisement

LOL @ Barry. What did Justice say?

Advertisement
Not a bad development project at guard if you have the spots. But we don't, every spot is precious at this moment. I hope Justice is focusing on OTs.

Advertisement
Back