New offers out in Cali (St. John Bosco)

Advertisement
Dont u dare include a portal guy Brock, dont insult my intelligence,

and Hightower was already in Florda at IMG cmon Brock you are better than this
Hightower is from Cali though, it would be different if he was a Florida img. Out of state img kids usually end up going back where they come from or out of state so I still Consider that a “Cali” get for sure

Hightower is from Cali though, it would be different if he was a Florida img. Out of state img kids usually end up going back where they come from or out of state so I still Consider that a “Cali” get for sure

Bruce-Willis-Is-Not-Sure-What-To-Do-In-a-Dramatic-Situation.gif

Advertisement
whos the last guy guy we actually got from Cali? Do we have any coaches with Cali connections?
DJ Johnson but he transferred lol & Brad Kaaya before that, doesn't count for this staff though.

But the new Director of Player Personnel Andy Vaughn was at Arizona, Nebraska & Nevada as a recruiting coordinator before he came to Miami, those programs all rely heavily on Cali for recruiting. The new staff is putting an emphasis on West coast & OOS recruiting in general.

None of them may end up at Miami but I like the fact Manny and the new staff are getting the brand back out nationally. the U IS a national name and kids know it. We need to have a good season on the field and sign a good class to see returns. It may take a cycle or two.

Advertisement
Maybe none of these kids end up here but at the very least I think it puts a little pressure on Mario to focus on his backyard rather than be down here targeting our local guys.

Anyone want to make a ban bet that none of these dudes end up at Miami?

But, but we signed DJ Williams!!!

I think we get pimped for a free trip to Miami , and then the masses say if we get them on campus anything is possible, then they commit to another school, and the masses say we can't close..

I personally think we should only croot Cali for players we have a relationship with are that show us love ala DJ Johnson

Advertisement
I see the staff is still wasting time offering Cali kids.....smh

You need to take a trip over to the thread that talks about Knighton and look at Coach Macho's daily updates. Coaches from big time schools all over the country are going over to Deerfield Beach High daily and handing out offers to 6-7 kids. All staffs do it. Its never considered wasting time buddy.

I think we get pimped for a free trip to Miami , and then the masses say if we get them on campus anything is possible, then they commit to another school, and the masses say we can't close..

I personally think we should only croot Cali for players we have a relationship with are that show us love ala DJ Johnson

Yep

Dude, Miami signed Vaughn Telemaque, proving they get anyone they want from Cali

We just got **** near 4 kids last cycle alone (Nnudende, Bolden, Martell, Phillips) from the west coast and we got the #1 TE in the country (Darnell Washington) and the #1 LB in the country (Flowe) as well who are seriously considering us so I don't know what you are talking about man.

Advertisement
We just got **** near 4 kids last cycle alone (Nnudende, Bolden, Martell, Phillips) from the west coast and we got the #1 TE in the country (Darnell Washington) and the #1 LB in the country (Flowe) as well who are seriously considering us so I don't know what you are talking about man.

The fact that you're using portal players validates my point even more. Stop with the phuckery

Advertisement
Back