2023 New offer to 4* DT Kayden McDonald

Advertisement
Tfd108 Idk GIF by Tacoma FD

7A is Georgia's highest classification. Competition should be pretty good.

Here is a great article showing insight into player and personality of 2023 DT Kayden McDonald. He may be a lil Kountry , hence my comparison with former cane Curtis Porter. Don't get it twisted Kountry Boi's tend to be a helluva load manning the middle of the dline

Go Canes

Here is a great article showing insight into player and personality of 2023 DT Kayden McDonald. He may be a lil Kountry , hence my comparison with former cane Curtis Porter. Don't get it twisted Kountry Boi's tend to be a helluva load manning the middle of the dline

Go Canes
This kid should be ranked higher for sure! Production VS good talent and good measurables. Don’t need to be 6’5 at DT to be a beast.. lowest man wins. Best stats ever for a HS DT??? Maybe… 🤔

Go Canes
Curtis Porter? Weird comparison since I don't remember him ever playing a meaningful snap.

Advertisement

Some of the best DT film I’ve seen for the Class of 23.

Shows great use of hands and strength to disengage from OT’s. Plays with good leverage. Shows explosive burst and closing speed to engage ball carriers. Hits like a Mack truck, and knows how to hold gap integrity.

I was also impressed with his athleticism on the offensive side of the ball. For a dude that’s 6 foot 3 and 320, he is extremely nimble.

Would be extremely pleased if we add him to our class.

Last edited:
Doesn’t seem to be a take for UGA(which is fine) and doesn’t really have a leader so we can get our way into this recruitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would add him to John Walker and Jordan Hall as possible 1T that we need to add to our room. I would take 2/3 of these guys and then a 3T like Hicks would be amazing. Bain could also be a DT in pass rushing situations down the road.

I would add him to John Walker and Jordan Hall as possible 1T that we need to add to our room. I would take 2/3 of these guys and then a 3T like Hicks would be amazing. Bain could also be a DT in pass rushing situations down the road.

I am greedy I want McDonald, Walker, Hall, and Samu Taumanupepe with Bain as a tweener DT/DE. Yup that's 5 interior dlinemen in the 2023 class alone. The game is won upfront in the trenches with 300+lbs wardaddy types that could run track, playing multiple fronts.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back