New offer, S Sam Hubbard

He is committed to Notre Dame for lacrosse, which is interesting because Notre Dame is one of the top schools in the nation for Lacrosse.

This.. My son is a in coming freshman at Moeller and we see him almost everyday... My thoughts are that he's a great lacrosse player and most like will be at a school for lacrosse unless Miami change change his mind.... If so he'll grow into a Linebacker.

I believe he said recently that he's leaning toward football now not lacrosse, hence other football schools becoming involved

Advertisement
Didn't know there were so many Cincy Canes. From Cincy too. Princeton, so I hate Moeller. I think this kid is a little different than Gall and he will be harder to pry from that region.

Jesus..

here we go again.

1) Golden wants Wilson at S
2) Quincy wants to play CB
3) Golden isn't budging
4) Wilson isn't budging
5) Mutual seperation
6) Canes fans get butthurt and act like its big bad Golden's fault. (when in fact, It's Quincys.. Everybody knows he's a better S prospect)

Get over it.. Negging the next person who cries about it.

He might actually be an even better OLB based on size, speed & ability in coverage.

Didn't know there were so many Cincy Canes. From Cincy too. Princeton, so I hate Moeller. I think this kid is a little different than Gall and he will be harder to pry from that region.

My bad AllAbout if princeton was in my area he would of went there.... I went to Withrow..... Need to hook up sometimes then.. the more canes the more merry....

Here are full game Highlights from Moeller's 2012 Playoff Game Look for #6 that's Sam Hubbard on defense.

Go Canes!

Moeller vs Colerain Tourney from Nov 17th.
[video=youtube;nFAlrQUaMe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFAlrQUaMe0[/video]

Advertisement
I agree this kid is an OLB all day and may even grow into a DE. He needs a red shirt year to put on some weight and add strength then he will be terror coming off the edge and dropping into coverage at 6'6" and 250lbs. There were a few plays in his highlight he would like to see him lower the boom on the ball carrier.

The only thing I question is how good are the WR's he is covering up in Ohio, but I love his athleticism I hope UM can flip him.

Go Canes!

Highlights with more of Hubbard making plays (#6 in white on Defense)
[video=youtube;GpWhmUmVKrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpWhmUmVKrg[/video]

Last edited:
He is committed to Notre Dame for lacrosse, which is interesting because Notre Dame is one of the top schools in the nation for Lacrosse.

This.. My son is a in coming freshman at Moeller and we see him almost everyday... My thoughts are that he's a great lacrosse player and most like will be at a school for lacrosse unless Miami change change his mind.... If so he'll grow into a Linebacker.

Hey, cincycane...keep an eye out for Artrell Hawkins' kid (Aeneus) at Moeller. I think (?) he'll be going there next year, too.
At weight lifting for incoming freshman their is a kid that favors.. hawkins ill find out.. they won't be liftin g next week because of spring break but ill let you know.. my son is 6'0 245..

Last time I saw Artrell's kid, he wasn't that big yet, but you could tell that he's going to get a lot bigger. He was only 13 at the time I think. He said he's a TE. Great kid, too.

Advertisement
Not sure about this kid. When I think of Lacrosse...I think of *****assness, Alex Collins, and other happy, privileged smiling mothereffers. I say pass.

Soft Jim Brown types? Don't let the AC experience confuse you. Kid may be soft, but the sport is very fast and physical.

Hey, cincycane...keep an eye out for Artrell Hawkins' kid (Aeneus) at Moeller. I think (?) he'll be going there next year, too.
At weight lifting for incoming freshman their is a kid that favors.. hawkins ill find out.. they won't be liftin g next week because of spring break but ill let you know.. my son is 6'0 245..

Last time I saw Artrell's kid, he wasn't that big yet, but you could tell that he's going to get a lot bigger. He was only 13 at the time I think. He said he's a TE. Great kid, too.

No my son is that big..

Decommitted from ND and decided that football is his future instead of lacrosse. Visited OSU this past weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll say it first

This kid seriously has an offer before Quincy Wilson

SMH

Were looking at a 6'6 220lbs athlete that has experience playing in open space, and isn't afraid of contact. Kid may end up a linebacker, but until I hear Hubbard complaining about the possibility of playing a different position in college I'll take him over Q. Wilson!

Advertisement
Back