New offer, S Sam Hubbard

Advertisement
Sam Hubbard's football recruiting stock is soaring. Where do things stand with his commitment to Notre Dame for lacrosse and do the Buckeyes have a chance to flip him?

From Rivals............. maybe he is a hard pull but you never know

He is committed to Notre Dame for lacrosse, which is interesting because Notre Dame is one of the top schools in the nation for Lacrosse.

Advertisement
I will have an interview with him within the next few days

Gall just told me the kid will be a monster.

I'll say it first

This kid seriously has an offer before Quincy Wilson

SMH

And ill say this first NO LOCAL SAFETY HAS BEEN OFFERED look at the offer list and name 1 safety prospect from Dade, Broward or Palm Beach who has been offered and then I will agree with you

I'll say it first

SMH

And ill say this first NO LOCAL SAFETY HAS BEEN OFFERED look at the offer list and name 1 safety prospect from Dade, Broward or Palm Beach who has been offered and then I will agree with you

What does that matter??? You'd have a point if you were saying no Safety has been offered. Who cares where they are from???

I'll say it first

SMH

What does that matter??? You'd have a point if you were saying no Safety has been offered. Who cares where they are from???

Because its facts it can easily mean that all the safeties are going to have to improve through the camps in the summer and the best ones win out i mean there is literally no coincidence that local safeties are without offers the staff knows what they are doing

Advertisement
Jesus..

here we go again.

1) Golden wants Wilson at S
2) Quincy wants to play CB
3) Golden isn't budging
4) Wilson isn't budging
5) Mutual seperation
6) Canes fans get butthurt and act like its big bad Golden's fault. (when in fact, It's Quincys.. Everybody knows he's a better S prospect)

Get over it.. Negging the next person who cries about it.

Last edited:
I'll say it first

SMH

Because its facts it can easily mean that all the safeties are going to have to improve through the camps in the summer and the best ones win out i mean there is literally no coincidence that local safeties are without offers the staff knows what they are doing

Unless your from Ohio

The chances we land him arent very good. We dont get Ohio kids that OSU, Michigan, and ND want. No reason to go OOS here imo.

We honestly dont have to leave SoFla for much and this idea of Golden having kids compete for offers isnt how recruiting is now a days. If you wait on kids and you let other schools get months head you normally lose

Last edited:
It matters cause there are some really good players in our backyard who either flat-out aren't being recruited or haven't received an offer..

On some level, I understand the deal with Wilson (if he's unwilling to even look at a possible position change, there's no reason to recruit him just to get him on campus). But Johnson looks and plays the part. I don't like the idea of having to play catch up with players in our own backyard

It matters cause there are some really good players in our backyard who either flat-out aren't being recruited or haven't received an offer..

On some level, I understand the deal with Wilson (if he's unwilling to even look at a possible position change, there's no reason to recruit him just to get him on campus). But Johnson looks and plays the part. I don't like the idea of having to play catch up with players in our own backyard

Maybe the staff is on the guys offers dont mean anything about contact the DE who just visited UM even admitted there was barely any contact until now so they can be all over each player but the staff wants the players to continue to work at the schollie but at the same time tell them where to improve each parts of their games

Advertisement
I'll say it first

SMH

Who the **** cares where they are from if the can play and want to be a CANE sign em up i dont care where the players come from christ everyone needs to stop with this south florida bull**** these kids act like the U owes them an offer get off your high horse we need players that want to play fro us period

I'll say it first

SMH

Who the **** cares where they are from if the can play and want to be a CANE sign em up i dont care where the players come from christ everyone needs to stop with this south florida bull**** these kids act like the U owes them an offer get off your high horse we need players that want to play fro us period

My point is simple oos have to offer players early or they will get eliminated and local schools have more time now if they keep in contact with players, coach them up,give advice and try to make them better that means more to me then an oos offer from a school that may look at tape of a guy and not be so impressed anymore. Reality check recruits an offfer doesnt make you great its how much a staff contacts that shows how important you are

I'll say it first

SMH

Relax dude. Hubbard will never be a college safety. Period. Linebacker or Tight End. The kid is 6'6" and 230 lbs already. I can almost guarantee this staff and all other staffs, have not offered him as a safety, nor do they project him as one. If he was offered, it is most likely as a jumbo athlete, which is linebacker/tight end.

Advertisement
I'll say it first

SMH

My point is simple oos have to offer players early or they will get eliminated and local schools have more time now if they keep in contact with players, coach them up,give advice and try to make them better that means more to me then an oos offer from a school that may look at tape of a guy and not be so impressed anymore. Reality check recruits an offfer doesnt make you great its how much a staff contacts that shows how important you are

So we are sitting on a one of the best areas for recruiting in the country but we need to offer OOS kids first to get a leg up on the competition. Like we dont have every school in the country competing with us for recruits down here. Players should get offers based on their ability not some game of trying to get in with OOS kids first.

He is committed to Notre Dame for lacrosse, which is interesting because Notre Dame is one of the top schools in the nation for Lacrosse.

This.. My son is a in coming freshman at Moeller and we see him almost everyday... My thoughts are that he's a great lacrosse player and most like will be at a school for lacrosse unless Miami change change his mind.... If so he'll grow into a Linebacker.

Advertisement
Back