New Offer: 3 star OT Jacob Hood, Nashville Tenn

Advertisement
My un-sourced take: Hood, as well as the Hoods, ultimately want to be in Athens (proximity to Nashville at minimum), but Kirby's offer as of now is uncommittable - despite what the GA dude in the video implied.
On the other hand Hood, and the family, really have a crush on Miami, thus the on-going twitter tease. At this point I'm ready to walk away blue-balled and put this one on the shelf. Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
My un-sourced take: Hood, as well as the Hoods, ultimately want to be in Athens (proximity to Nashville at minimum), but Kirby's offer as of now is uncommittable - despite what the GA dude in the video implied.
On the other hand Hood, and the family, really have a crush on Miami, thus the on-going twitter tease. At this point I'm ready to walk away blue-balled and put this one on the shelf. Hope I'm wrong.

False.
But I’ll bite, why do you say that? And fwiw, I’m not confident at all that we win here but still curious.

From a UGA Media Analyst perspective on 2022 OL Jacob Hood recruiting perspective.

Go Canes

cool. Does landing Horton give us an edge with hood? Are they friends from HS given that Murfreesboro and Nashville aren’t that far from each other ?

Great news! Said I was un-sourced (bread-crumbin'). Does Hood have a commitable offer from us? Will he be at the pool party?

Dude could commit to UGA and us tomorrow if he wanted to.

As far as the pool party question, I doubt it but I don’t know for sure obviously. Haven’t seen anything as far as names expected to be there but again, we are fighting uphill battle here IMO.

Advertisement
These kids can verbal , vocal , silent and bobble head commitments to every offer they have just get off an endorphin hey look at me fix.

As we every team thinks there the one .

All by 18 year old of younger, how crazy beyond comprehension can it get .

Like these kids are politicians saying yes to everyone.

Any difference?

GOCANES

Dude could commit to UGA and us tomorrow if he wanted to.

As far as the pool party question, I doubt it but I don’t know for sure obviously. Haven’t seen anything as far as names expected to be there but again, we are fighting uphill battle here IMO.

Well maybe Georgia isn't pumping out the cool graphics like us, but haven't seen any of their's with Jacob on twitter - compared to SEVERAL he keeps tweeting in Miami uniform. So if UGA is likely his preference, and he has a committable offer, then why the ongoing flirtation with Miami? Why hasn't he jumped in the boat w/ Kirbo?

If we want this 6’9 370 pound mammoth to come down next week we need to put together a great spread for the pool party.

Well maybe Georgia isn't pumping out the cool graphics like us, but haven't seen any of their's with Jacob on twitter - compared to SEVERAL he keeps tweeting in Miami uniform. So if UGA is likely his preference, and he has a committable offer, then why the ongoing flirtation with Miami? Why hasn't he jumped in the boat w/ Kirbo?

I think we are giving him plenty to think about but I think ultimately UGA will be tough to beat due to them being a playoff contender year in and year out, their OL --> NFL tradition since Kirby has been there and proximity to home. They don't miss often on OL targets that they make priorities. Again, all JMO.

What I can tell you though is if you are looking at a kids social media to get a TRUE read on where they may be going to school, you are doing it wrong, lol.

I don't follow the kid or look at his social media but if he truly does post about us a ton/show our edits off a ton then that would almost make me feel the opposite way you do. These kids are trolls and make it too obvious most of the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hood is expected at UF for FNL. Don't know if he is staying all weekend or just Friday...

Bissainthe is also on their list for Friday.
If so Wes has a chance here to redeem himself and attain Legendary status

B5EC8A77-F72A-4DA6-A78E-172CC298EAF4.jpeg

Advertisement
Back