New Offer: 3 star OT Jacob Hood, Nashville Tenn

Advertisement
Advertisement

That DE moves like DJ Jazzy Jeff...

All the Times Jazz Was Thrown Out of the Fresh Prince House - E! Online

Justice is coaching the first LT taken in the 22 NFL draft. Whether Miami gets this young man or not, you better pay attention to the recognition Zion Nelson is receiving right now.

Justice is playing chess right not and not checkers. All the while building an impressive resume. I think Donaldson will also go in the 1st or 2nd round in the draft once he puts a full season of work on tape. He's healthy, continues to get his weight down and he seems to be locked in.

Advertisement
Not sure of the competition...but he's a bully.

Kid plays like a complete ****hole trying to drop his full weight on dudes and blocking well beyond the echo of the whistle. We need more guys with this temperament on the OL.

Good question on the comp. Those kids across from him do look small, but that's going to happen regardless when you are 6'8" and 340+ lbs. in HS. I see he plays at Hillsboro HS in Nashville, Tenn. and has official visits set up in June w/ Auburn & Georgia.

Kid plays like a complete ****hole trying to drop his full weight on dudes and blocking well beyond the echo of the whistle. We need more guys with this temperament on the OL.

Good question on the comp. Those kids across from him do look small, but that's going to happen regardless when you are 6'8" and 340+ lbs. in HS. I see he plays at Hillsboro HS in Nashville, Tenn. and has official visits set up in June w/ Auburn & Georgia.
most everyone is small compared to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back