2022 New Offer 2022 OT Matthew Mccoy; Picks Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement

He leans to much and needs to play with better balance and control. Also he needs a lot of work on he feet, if he is not hopping he has cement shoes. He is getting pancake blocks because he is bigger than his competitors not technically better, I read he maybe new to playing tackle.

This is definitely a plan C kid that will need several years to develop. Miami needs olinemen that are almost college ready in the 2022 class.

Go Canes

He leans to much and needs to play with better balance and control. Also he needs a lot of work on he feet, if he is not hopping he has cement shoes. He is getting pancake blocks because he is bigger than his competitors not technically better, I read he maybe new to playing tackle.

This is definitely a plan C kid that will need several years to develop. Miami needs olinemen that are almost college ready in the 2022 class.

Go Canes
A plan C kid would be a huge upgrade over what we currently have on the roster

Advertisement
This. The mistake was throwing all our chips in the Hood/Agbo bucket and ignoring other kids. We should have cast a super wide net but once again we're left holding our d1cks in our hand reaching for projects.

We have done this at multiple positions and staffs through the years...So frustrating.

I understand the portal gives you A LITTLE more ability to be picky, but I believe we are clearly doing it at OL...Maybe DT too, but that's 2 on the field at at time and not 5. Maybe doing it at DE this particular season as well...In the past I think our net has been huge at DE. But right now with 3 losses...Even if you feel your job for some reason is safe, if you think Kelly and Stewart are some type of locks not to just ship on you that is foolish.

Advertisement
1640884879112.png

Advertisement
I know rankings doesn't mean everything but sheesh....why did we not keep the kid Flip from GA if we were going to swing and miss and wind up with Plan Cs anyway?

Not to be a debbie downer but I'm not happy about this one.....REALLY REALLY hope that this kid is Zion 2.0

I know rankings doesn't mean everything but sheesh....why did we not keep the kid Flip from GA if we were going to swing and miss and wind up with Plan Cs anyway?

Not to be a debbie downer but I'm not happy about this one.....REALLY REALLY hope that this kid is Zion 2.0
I have the same question exactly, with the same caveat.

Advertisement
Back