New offer(2014): Troy Reeder MLB/QB from Delaware

Advertisement
Interesting quotes from a michigan site:
http://www.michigantremendous.com/2012/06/introduction-to-troy-reeder.html

- QB: "Playing and training as a QB obviously helps me understand defensive coverages better and just the strategies themselves. When I'm on defense, things just feel right and make more sense to me because I already have an idea on how to read myself. The other area it really helps is in understanding formation tendencies and receiver alignments. There are a ton of pluses".

- Troy plays lacrosse as well: "It's a huge asset to my conditioning and agility. Lacrosse is all about running around. I lift after practices as well. The games themselves, if anything, are a great overall workout".

- Game (Rivals has him listed as a 4.5-40): "I'm a laser 4.65. I told the guy at Rivals that and he said I'd be about a 4.59 hand timed. The next time I checked my profile, it said 4.5 (laughs). I can consistently run a 4.65 though. The one thing that kind of stinks is that my coach won't let me play my natural position (MLB). Most games this year, I was matched up against the other team's best receiver because I was our best cover guy. With all that, I guess I'd say it was my overall versatility and my ability to make an impact at all of those positions. I know what I've learned is going to pay off at the next level. Covering the field has become my biggest strength. I think in watching my film, you can see a lot of plays where I catch players from behind. My biggest weakness is probably my pass rush, but I think I'll be able to develop that as I start to play linebacker more and more".
Influences: "I'd have to say my dad. He's pushed me so hard my entire life and with what he's achieved in his playing career it's easy to follow his path. We're very close and he's a great person to model myself after".

Advertisement
The thing about this kid is he will most definitely qualify, all of his offers are from good academic schools. I'm guessing that they recruit this kid to keep in their back pocket, and if they need to fill a spot late, they've got a guy who is pretty good and they know can get into school.

Advertisement
Big and strong but nothing the south florida kids cant do... i like him though but he is not Miami type... EJ might jack him up in the locker room... lol GOONs... hahaha... he looks like a Nortre **** recruit... give me the trailer park white boy that will push Ej's face in if he tried him... lol

Last edited:
Big and strong but nothing the south florida kids cant do... i like him though but he is not Miami type... EJ might jack him up in the locker room... lol GOONs... hahaha... he looks like a Nortre **** recruit... give me the trailer park white boy that will push Ej's face in if he tried him... lol

Bruh I think you got Dark Knigga problems to be worried about

Big kid, quick, reads plays well, very nice frame for a LB, you can tell he uses his strength well when it comes to tackling, strong work ethic (as based on his weight room numbers), great size for a LB, and could even possibly grow into a DE.

I don't see the problem with the offer. I like it.

Im glad the pros on this board are not recruiting out players.

Good looking prospect. We need guys grounded because they are more dependable that the goons.

Advertisement

Bruh I think you got Dark Knigga problems to be worried about

WTF... man haul *** man **** you talking bout...

It's hilarious one day we have a thread about how important attitude, love for football, instincts and work ethic are, then a few days later we have fans saying meh about football players who exhibit those exact traits.

Advertisement
I'm just talking about him as a prospect. Doesn't flash any trait that separates him. Josh Witt was 6-2 220 and like 3 times as explosive as this guy.

Not trying to disrespect the guy

Advertisement
Back