New names to keep an eye on?

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
Trey Lealaimatafao DT from LA. Golden started following him and he's following Golden on Twitter.

Also looks like AG is following Gresham again. Jeff Jones. Arrion Springs- DB out of TX. A few new OL too.

Advertisement
Trey Lealaimatafao DT from LA. Golden started following him and he's following Golden on Twitter.

Also looks like AG is following Gresham again. Jeff Jones. Arrion Springs- DB out of TX. A few new OL too.

The **** is that

Advertisement

Haven't been paying attention. Are they still being recruited, or are we just hoping that they are?

People can say what they want but I kind of like the idea of a spurned Al Golden.. Needs to loosen up a little but all hope is not lost. Get em corch.

Advertisement
springs seemed excited about going to oregon. i guess that means they threw in towel on jc.

Advertisement
Al aint going to the bullpen, he's about to go all the way and close this game, lol. Had a rough 7th and 8th inning but he have something left in the tank. Close it out Al! Lol

We are playing follow tag with elite prospects that are essentially sealed to other schools

Advertisement
It's time to get behind our team and help them by posting positive things. WOW! would be HUGE! Great get! Reel him in coach. I'm a Cane until I die. I will never be against our coaches going H.A.M. and hitting the trail hard at the end. GET Treon.. Him in anything other than Orange and Green is just WRONG. He was born a Cane.
259.jpg

Ill say this for Golden, he goes after ballers. Not a lot of low level guys of the ones he is starting to just follow. All of them are pretty solid talents. Most are major longshots, but you never know. With Strong gone from UL, unless he flips him to Texas, Gresham could flip.

Advertisement
Back