New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

This was the color way I went with. They were on sale for $91 on Adidas’ site a few weeks ago, and I had an extra 25% off code. Got em for $72 tax/shipping and all. Well worth it.

They’re still on Adidas’ site for $91, just checked.

I’m gonna swap the stretchy black laces out for the Solar Red oval laces to match the midsole.

View attachment 282543
Gotta gut em and switch the laces.

Advertisement
The new Coke issue was far more complex than “Let’s put crap out and people will appreciate old Coke again”. That’s a conversation that we could have for weeks, it’s an amazing case study in incompetent leadership.

That said, it’s unlikely Nike was trying to get eyeballs by issuing this stuff. I don’t think it was some big brained marketing scheme. Someone thought that people would go along because Nike has an extensive history of treating consumers like utter idiots and getting away with it. Honestly, I don’t blame them for harboring those viewpoints, tough to respect customers that get served crap and come back for seconds and thirds. Nike will fix this and move on but as we’ve seen time and time again, this company is just as flawed as any other large organization.

U literally say some of thee dumbest chit on this subject. Do us all a favor & just say I hate Nike. That’s much easier to do vs. voicing chit that’s literally easily debunked.

So Nike makes cheap chit, huh?

Let’s see where Business Insider ranks them as far as quality, performance, for women’s athletics:

Let’s see what trainers recommend as far as performance gear

What does Esquire have to say about quality + price point?

Then u say Nike treats ppl like idiots, huh? Let’s see

Let me know if u see Adidas on this list; matter of fact, maybe I should grant u access to my DMs from multiple posters asking for help w/ their Adidas’ orders that are either lost, not delivered, or sent the wrong item b/c they were too lazy to put “sold out” on an item they still had listed.

Lastly, Adidas BEEN smoked in the comfort shoe arena. Nike, New Balance, ASICS, OnCloud, & Brooks are chitting on Adidas’ comfort shoes. So that debunks ur notion that Nike has been coasting.

Nike has flaws, but u don’t get to the mountain top and continually put distance between urself & 2nd place year after year by being sloppy, treating consumers like ****, & resting on ur laurels. Just in case u don’t believe that Adidas’ have lagged behind:

But go off w/ ur wild imagination, bruh; just don’t pawn off ur imagination as facts.

Last edited:
Bro, I tried to be fly hooping in some 1’s years ago…holy chit was my feet on fire. Lol.

I soon learned MJ had insoles, which I did not. But hella uncomfortable to hoop in, and it’s not up for debate. Fly to walk around in, casually, but non stop hooping? Nah. Lol
Same with my White/Back Swoosh Air Force1s....look wise FIRE.....but F-around and wear them MFers for more than 4hrs....

U literally say some of thee dumbest chit on this subject. Does us all a favor & just say I hate Nike. That’s much easier to do vs. voicing chit that’s literally easily debunked.

So Nike makes cheap chit, huh?

Let’s see where Business Insider ranks them as far as quality, performance, for women’s athletics:

Let’s see what trainers recommend as far as performance gear

What does Esquire have to say about quality + price point?

Then u say Nike treats ppl like idiots, huh? Let’s see

Let me know if u see Adidas on this list; matter of fact, maybe I should grant u access to my DMs from multiple posters asking for help w/ their Adidas’ orders that are either lost, not delivered, or sent the wrong item b/c they were too lazy to put “sold out” on an item they still had listed.

Lastly, Adidas BEEN smoked in the comfort shoe arena. Nike, New Balance, ASICS, OnCloud, & Brooks are chitting on Adidas’ comfort shoe. So that debunks ur notion that Nike has been coasting.

Nike has flaws, but u don’t get to the mountain top and continually put distance between urself & 2nd place year after year by being sloppy, treating consumers like ****, & resting on ur laurels. Just in case u don’t believe that Adidas’ have lagged behind:

But go off w/ ur wild imagination, bruh; just don’t pawn off ur imagination as facts.

Surprised Fall Out GIF

Advertisement
Nike sh smacks, adidas always felt cheap to me. You could dive into a volcano with Nikes and they will survive and you will die but they will find those sneakers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Rellyrell ....tried on the Asics Gel-Nimbus and comfort isn't the word.

Asics completely remodeled, rebranded, & snook up on the shoe game in 2023. They have pound for pound some of the most comfortable shoes, & they are now dipppng into athletics. They just picked up Stefon Diggs to rock their cleats, & he’s on their design team.

View attachment 282592

I told some of the homies in another thread Jerry is a Ye protégé. He’s a former Nike designer; I was excited about this, but the supposed delay was he wanted to perfect his athletic brand…going to be honest, this a bit underwhelming knowing his work. However, just for clout purposes, I’ll take it.

I told some of the homies in another thread Jerry is a Ye protégé. He’s a former Nike designer; I was excited about this, but the supposed delay was he wanted to perfect his athletic brand…going to be honest, this a bit underwhelming knowing his work. However, just for clout purposes, I’ll take it.

I was doing my due diligence. Went to the F.O.G. Athletics site, and EVERYTHING (for men) is sold out except for one pair of white sweatpants.

Interesting.

Not completely sold on the jersey or shoe yet, and I'm sure they will be expensive, but it's definitely interesting how we are going to be a "higher-end-style" partner for adidas. I'm very curious to see what will be available at the Bookstore and at Harry's store.

I picked up a Columbia UM shirt recently from CanesWear. The UM Bookstore now has Tommy Bahama and Peter Millar and Vineyard Vines and Southern Tide stuff. Good lord, when I first enrolled, it was pre-Nike, and we felt lucky just to have a couple of Russell items that we could buy.

We've come a long way.

Advertisement
Just talked to the HTS, they have a hoodie, sweatpants, and a t-shirt right now, but they are uncertain when they can "release" them for sale, or even if they can do sales via phone/shipping. adidas is really being a pain in the ***.

I was doing my due diligence. Went to the F.O.G. Athletics site, and EVERYTHING (for men) is sold out except for one pair of white sweatpants.

Interesting.

Not completely sold on the jersey or shoe yet, and I'm sure they will be expensive, but it's definitely interesting how we are going to be a "higher-end-style" partner for adidas. I'm very curious to see what will be available at the Bookstore and at Harry's store.

I picked up a Columbia UM shirt recently from CanesWear. The UM Bookstore now has Tommy Bahama and Peter Millar and Vineyard Vines and Southern Tide stuff. Good lord, when I first enrolled, it was pre-Nike, and we felt lucky just to have a couple of Russell items that we could buy.

We've come a long way.

Yeah, Jerry is a hype beast. From L.A; my homegirl turned me on to his F.O.G Essence. I’m glad we’re a chosen partner for his new line. It was once feared (no pun) that after the Ye debacle, he would leave too, but Adidas secured him.

Just talked to the HTS, they have a hoodie, sweatpants, and a t-shirt right now, but they are uncertain when they can "release" them for sale, or even if they can do sales via phone/shipping. adidas is really being a pain in the ***.

I’m sure they r trying to make it “exclusive”

Advertisement
Back